"Sorry...Genya"

HIII I'M FINALLY HAVING THE COURAGE AND INTEREST TO WRITE AGAIN!

⚠WARNING⚠

OKAY I AM ADDING WARNING! IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT THIS PART TO BE SAD!

NOW YOU KNOW! PLZ DONT BLAME ME! BLAME MY FUCKING FINGERS!!!😭😭

________________________________________________________

 Also I have read the comments and I have seen that one person commented that they LOVED the nickname I gave Shinobu! or should i say, Shitnobu! Yes it's a AMAZING nickname! This express my "love" for her! (this is what she deserves for bullying my baby giyuu.(╬▔皿▔)╯)

 It might take some braincells and sleep too make this because these chapters are not planned :)). Hope you had a great day/evening/night so far! ENJOY!

________________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

When Sanemi got back from his mission, he went to his house and into his room trying to find a paper and pen so he could write. (It was evening when Sanemi returned) When he found those things he sat down on a table in his room and was about to write. But he had no clue who he could write to. He put his left elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. He was having trouble figuring out who he should write to in the kamaboko squad that would help him apologize to Giyuu. 

He thought that Tanjiro might help but he remembered that he stabbed his sister. He and Nezuko surely won't help him. Zenistu is scared of him. Muichiro doesn't even remember him. Aoi and Kanao barley know him, he barley knows them either. And Inosuke can't help because he too doesn't know how to apologize to anyone. There was only one person that could help him and that was Genya. But he thought Genya doesn't even wanna see him because Sanemi never payed attention to him and just yelled at him. But there was no one else that could help him so he thought that he could apologize to Genya too. But how was he gonna do that? He thought he could just talk to him, see how it goes. So he got up from his seat and looked went outside to look for Genya.

He found Genya training with his sword at a field. He stood about 6 meters away from Genya and stood there looking at him train with his arms crossed, he was leaning on his left to a tree next to him. A few minutes past by and Genya finally noticed Sanemi standing there. He was confused when Sanemi called him over. "hey Genya! I have something to talk to you about." he leaned off the tree and stood there. Genya started to walk to him. When Genya got to him Sanemi started sweating over nervousness. It was awkward until Genya asked, "What is it you want Aniki?" I searched up on google what Genya calls him. 

"um-I wanted to say...I'm sorry..." Sanemi looked down at the floor while saying that, trying to cover his tears. "I'm sorry I was never there for you ever since I killed mom. I'm truly sorry I distanced my self away from you!"  He felt guilty that he treated Genya poorly. "Aniki... please, don't apologize!"

( I thought there were gonna be no angst(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') the plans have changed unexpectedly.) Genya started tearing up over the thought of his big brother apologizing for something that couldn't be helped. "I'm sorry I called you a murderer! I never meant it, I was just devastated over the fact that mother died! And I don't blame you for distancing yourself from me. After all I was cruel and mad at you for trying to protect me and our siblings!" 

(DUDE I NEVER PLANNED ON THIS! WHY IS THIS HAVING ANGST!? I FUCKING HATE MY FINGERS FOR WRITING THIS!~( TロT)σ BLAME THE FINGERS!!) They were a crying mess right now. Sanemi was sad that his little brother he's trying to protect is now taking the blame. He grabbed Genya and hugged him to help him calm him down. Genya hugged back. They stood there in each others arms for almost 5 minuets straight. When they finally calmed down they went to Sanemi's estate and talked some more. There relationship started getting better after that.

 A week and a half went by without them knowing, it was now a Wednesday. Sanemi decided that he could ask his brother for help now since Mitsuri has been getting angrier and angrier each day that he hasn't apologized yet. So he went up to him and asked, "Genya can you help me with something Please?" Genya was confused but willing to help his big brother. "sure! what is it?" Sanemi was getting nervous again but said it without yelling this time. "I need help apologizing to Tomioka. I've been rude to him for years and now I regret it and realized the cruel things I said to him. I need your help and advice on what I should do to make him forgive me."*Blushing* Genya was shocked that Sanemi was trying to apologize to Giyuu, more shocked that he's blushing while bring up Giyuu. He was gonna say No and that Giyuu probably wouldn't wanna see him. but he remembered what Muichiro said...

________________________________________________________

!FLASHBACK! all the way back to Giyuu's POV prt 2 at the end

MT-"Genya"

GS(Genya Shinazugawa)- "Mhm? What is it?"

MT- "Giyuu likes Sanemi."

GS- "HUH!? HE DOES?!"

MT- "mhm found out bout a hour ago."

GS-"Why are you telling me this?"

MT-"easy, you brother is Sanemi so it's most likely that he would tell YOU if he likes someone."

GS-"what do you want me to do if it's not Giyuu?"

MT- "It's gonna be Giyuu I know it.

END OF FLASHBACK

________________________________________________________

I guess Mui was right Genya thought. "Okay I'll help you Aniki!" Genya said with his adorable closed eyed smile. "Thank you Genya." Sanemi smiled back.

________________________________________________________

YES HELLO I FINISHED THIS PART!

 (i'm not gonna check for mistakes because I need to go to sleep because if I don't i'll get a ass whooping before bed.) 

FINNALY! oh and guess what.

It's almost 1000 words so you have to deal with my emojis now!!! HEHEHEHE

( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

 ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

 ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

 ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ) 

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

 ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯   

 (^U^)ノ~YO

 (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

( ゚д゚)つ Bye

YAS I GOT IT TO A THOUSAND WORDS AGAIN!!  you can leave now!! Love you all <33

Have a good day/evening/night! Take care!!

Word count: 1044