Suitors Attack

Começar do início

It made Righteous feel uneasy, remembering the transformations that Infected and Alpha had used, in which they changed due to a God that embodies suffering, and Ten No Kami, despite the fact that the Ten No Kami that he sided with back in the Alph...

It made Righteous feel uneasy, remembering the transformations that Infected and Alpha had used, in which they changed due to a God that embodies suffering, and Ten No Kami, despite the fact that the Ten No Kami that he sided with back in the Alpha Timeline being rather good. Not to mention the time when King Chaos made an appearance, thanks to Malware taking over the body of King Multiverse. Although only 2 of them did not make him worry, it is with the Hellseeker transformation that Infected can do, that has made him very worried. In their form, Hellseeker literally becomes much more stronger then even Righteous himself in base form, and because of this, he is forced to use his own form in order to stand his ground against him, and eventually, lead the fight to a tie. Luckily, he was able to survive against him, but he hopes that he does not end up getting through such a thing like this again, as that is one of the worst fights that Error himself had to go through.

As Righteous looked down, he began to think to himself about what he had to go through. But as he did, and he closed his eyes, he hears 2 voice speaks out.

"Error, are you okay?"

"Is something wrong?"

Error looks up and turns to see that Yami and Lala are present, as Righteous nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking of some stuff, some old memories from back then."

Yami nodded, as both her and Lala sat down with Error between the both of them, and both Lala and Yami each grabbed a chocolate chip cookie from the plate before Error himself. Error looks down at the table, and does eat his own cookie quietly, as he then continues to think to himself about what he has been given ever since that day, becoming the Polothorn that he is today, after he had been transformed or rather, reborn, from the death of the Unnameable. Needless to say, he always felt a little uneasy whenever he uses his powers, or rather, the use of his Unnameable DNA, due to the fact that he is knows that it is just extremely dangerous, and for the fact that he had to take a long time only so that he can get the hang and the grasp in using his powers. He looks at the right arm, as he can hear the voices inside of it speaks out to him.

"Consume all."

"Eliminate and destroy."

"Fulfill the hunger for destruction."