It was a whole live of him yelling but I couldn't hear it cause it was muted "niggas need to know when a nigga outside feel me?"

Rolling my eyes he went to the comments and everyone was glazing this nigga talking bout some only Kay onnat timing. Only Kay like that! Kay this.. Kay that.

"These niggas are on your dick like crazyyyy!!" I commented and move Kay's thumb off the screen so I could like one funny comment he scrolled passed.

"Nah now you on my dick" he chuckled and continued his scroll through the comments when he had enough he commented three laughing emojis and came off then went to another post he was tagged in.

And to my surprise it was another live it was some escoo_ek nigga and he was with some other nigga with Pop Smoke braids with Kay in the corner, that escoo_ek nigga had some ugly ass braids in with his straight ass hair.
[a/n the other nicca is Rah gz]

"Is that nigga Blasian?" I pointed at the top of the screen and felt Kay shrug his shoulders.

"Ion know".  

"I'm sorry but his haircut is a fucking mess" I chuckled as I read the comments in the live also talking about his haircut, "what were y'all arguing about?"

"Ion know that lil nigga was fucking chatting" he answered but my dumbass started laughing at one of the comments.

"How can a nigga say he look like a Chinese Dora?" I chuckled and wished they commented under the post so I could like it and so they could know how funny they are. Feeling my phone vibrate I picked it up and saw this Draco nigga text me.

Instagram: (leilani2hotty) draco2x you still wit that friend?

"This nigga bro.." I mumbled under my breath and I felt Kay's head turn to look at my phone.

"What nigga?"

"Nobody important " I shrugged but I was gonna tell him anyway, I cleared the notification and put my phone down "but it's some lil nigga I met he keep texting me but I told his lil ass that I don't want a relationship".

"Word? What's his IG?"

"I ain't telling you before you start harassing him on some weird shit" I lifted up my head and saw that Bree and Shania has left the room.

"I ain't worried bout him, tryna see if I know the lil nigga" he explained I thought about it for a hot sec cause either way I don't want him to text him.

"His name Draco you know any Dracos?"

"Mm" he hummed and went onto his IG account "him and ya pussy ass brother used to beef. This the nigga?"

"Yeah but don't text him cause Ion wanna be the cause of anything" I told him and he came off Draco's page.

"Ya lil ass worrying too much. I done told you I ain't worried bout him" his arm moved around me so he could tap off something that couldn't do with his right hand, he went to his home page swiped to the left to start a live.

He kept his left arm resting on my body and moved the camera so we were both in the frame and used his left to throw up his set "what's the word?" He asked and the comments and views started to pile up.

@dougzflocka is that Mr & Mrs Flockaaa??

@set_da_trend ya asses look a lil too comfortable gangy👀