Soren stepped forward. "She is our Luna. We will get her back."

I shook my head, linking with all of them, "I can't take our whole pack. Soren you will stay, along with all the women and pups. That will still leave me with at least seventy-five wolves, which is more than enough to take down their whole pack if need be."

I watched as everyone made their way to my side and their homes. I knew we could win. I only hoped we made it there before Lilly did so she wouldn't get the chance to do anything stupid.

______________________________________

*Lilly's POV*

I was only about five miles away now. I could be in Silver Moon in 15 minutes, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. I stopped by a small creek to rest and quench my thirst.

I was lapping up the water, when Sadie became alert. I listened, sniffed, and looked all around, but I didn't sense anything. "What's wrong?"

"Please don't go in there Lilly. I can't protect us there. We need to go back to our mate."

"Sadie, you know we can't. We talked about this. I thought you agreed with me."

"I did, but that was before i knew..." Her voice trailed off.

"Knew what, Sadie? What is it?"

"We're with pup Lilly. We can't go to Silver Moon. I can't protect us there, and God only knows what Jace will do if he finds out."

"Did you just say we're..."

"Yes, damn it Lilly! We have to go back to our mate!"

I couldn't believe what i heard. I just set there in shock.. Until the darkness took me..

______________________________________

*James's POV*

My wolves and I pushed ourselves to the max. We were about twenty miles out when I collapsed to the ground. Sofia stopped and nudged me with her nose, begging me to push on.

"I can't.." i linked to her.

"Can't what?"

"I can't feel her anymore Sofia, and Logan can't feel Sadie either. They were fine, but now, its like they're gone." Logan and I both yelped.

"Then, get up! We have to find her! You can't give up on her now. We've made it this far." She pulled on the scruff of my neck, as if I were her pup.

I stood. "You're right. Lets go!" I stated with urgency.

And then, we were off again.

A few minutes later, I caught her scent, but something was wrong. She smelled different. Logan and I let out a growl at the thought of another male touching our mate. But, I pushed the thought aside and followed her sweet scent. Not even a minute later, I found her.

She was lying by a creek. Her flawless red wolf was on its side, and she was hiding her face with her paws. Without a second thought, I shifted and scooped her into my arms. I positioned her body comfortably in my lap, inhaling her scent.

"Is she ok?" Sofia called out.

"I don't know. She's unconscious."

I heard her sigh in relief.

"What should we do?"

"For now, lets get her home and to the doctor. I have to be sure she's ok. We'll deal with these imbeciles later."

I shifted back to my wolf. Silas and Sofia made sure Lilly was safe and secure, and then we were off. We made it back to the pack and to the doctor in three hours. Lilly never woke up.

I set her on his exam table. He started examining her as soon as I finished telling him what I knew.

"I'll be right back Alpha." I nodded and he left.

He came back in a few minutes later with an ultrasound machine. He rubbed the device over her belly, smiling ear to ear.

"She's fine Alpha. She's probably just in shock."

"Shock? From what?"

He didn't say a word, only turned the monitor around. My mouth dropped open as he showed me a baby pup, then another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another.. 7 pups!! I'd say she was definitely in shock. I know I was!!

The doctor laid me down beside her, and I was out..

~~~~~~*A/N please, vote and comment!! It means the world to me!! I love knowing what my readers are thinking!*~~~~~~