chapter 115 Ochako's past

Start from the beginning

Ochako:at...at least her skin is a lot better hope she's having fun....

Meanwhile with tsuyu

*We see her, izuku, momo and Eri in karaoke. After kyoka momo wasn't feeling it so they decided to do it another day i.e. today, izuku decided to tag along and have a kinda small family activity. both Eri an momo were waiting there turn while tsuyu....*

Tsuyu: Kiss me, Kero kiss me Kero Infect me with your loving Kero Fill me with your poison Kero  Take me, take me Want to be your victim Ready for abduction kero

*She was on top of the table going all out*

Tsuyu:Boy, you're an alien
Your touch so foreign Kero
It's supernatural extraterrestrial kero This is transcendental Kero On another level
Boy, you're my lucky star Kero
I Want to walk on your wavelength
And be there when you vibrate
For you, I'll risk it all Kero

*And then there was izuku, who kicked opened the door with a mic in hand. was wearing a leather jacket with black shades on his face and smoke from a fog machine and lights his part time workers were operating*

Eri:you two are way to extra

*Eri had her hands in her head with a blush of embarrassment not believing her father could be such a dork*

Tsuyu:we know how to have fun kero

Izuku:I know a bar out in mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars Cop a Prada space suit about the stars
Getting stupid hah straight up out the jars
Pockets on shrek, rockets on deck
Tell me whats next? Alien sex Imma disrobe you Then Imma probe you See I abducted you So I tell you what to do....

Back to ochako

*She let herself fall against the wall as she hugged her legs looking at the picture. She felt so alone, as tears started to fall from her face tsuyu's words started to ring inside her head "Don't you dare cry you have no right to shed those tears" she tried to stop crying making her start to hiccup as she furiously rubbed her eyes trying to gain control back but for nothing she started to cry full force feeling so alone as she was the last member of the dekusquad*

Ochako:I'm so pathetic...

*Ochako looked down at the picture again thinking the trial *

Flashback

*We see her, mina, hakagure and the rest of the girls minus momo having a girls night in a club, that's when the t.v. was turned on, they looked and frowned as it was the trial none of them wanted to see*

"Fuyumi:thank you...my father hired Mr Slattery to act as izuku Midoriya as if he was a traitor but..it goes deeper then that there was never a traitor in UA that was a lie my father made up since he was the hero number 2 at the time his word was seen as fact after that my father and brother started planting the seeds of doubt to the UA staff and the hero classes giving them false proof always anonymously but it was always them each week they would sent out a email, a picture something that would show parts of izuku's body or likeness to make them believe izuku was the none existent traitor they did this over a year until almost everyone all but 2 believed it except tsuyu asui and...momo yaoyorozu she was the last one to believed it she fought against the fake proof but when they released the final video she stopped the final video showed izuku's face completely working with LOV and accepting quirks from AFO after that...you all know what happened..."

*You could hear a pin drop in the place as the girls all had different reactions no one worse then ochako who looked down right horrified remembering everything her family has done, feeling lightheaded she excused herself to the bathroom and puked up feeling nothing but disgust as the sins of the past finally caught up to her*