Afro Luffy//Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Foxy had his gloves on his hips as he observed his opponent, "Enjoying the moment, straw hat Luffy?"

Zoro grimaced in his seat, "Even the falling speed decreased.."

Faythe gave Chopper a slight squeeze as she remembered the feeling of freezing midair, Not a fun experience, 0/10, would not recommend."

Chopper nodded with a firm look, "Duly noted."

Foxy then hopped up on top of the floating Luffy, "Fueh Fueh."

"What're..... You....."

"FOXY...!" The opponent squared up and raised a fist.

"Doing...."

"RUSH!!" He released a flurry of rushed punches, each looked like a blur to any regular pirate. But a certain red head noticed that all of the punches were focused straight at her Captain's face.

"RUSH!! RUSH!! RUSH!!"

"How dirty..." Faythe clicked her tongue in disgust. Her blue eyes narrowed in distaste.

Sanji leaned forward, "...Huh? No effect from his punches!?"

Zoro frowned at the battle, "No. The beam probably also made the effects slower, too...."

And lo and behold, Luffy's face was slowly smushing inward as if a fist dented his rubber cheek.

"Fuehehehehehehehe—!!" Foxy finally satisfied with his attack hopped off and started to walk away with his back turned to his opponent, confidence radiating from his figure, "That felt good!!!"

Luffy's firm was slowly being bounced back and forth by an invisible force, "Damn.... You...."

Foxy just laughed with a raised glove, "My punches will add up and become effective soon. You're done for even if you are a rubber man!!"

"3–"

"2–"

"1..."

A twisted grin lit up the Foxy Captain, "That's 30 seconds!"

Ding!

It seemed as if a sound of thunder had erupted on Luffy's body as he took the entire force of Foxy's punches. The pain now doubling as it now took full effect.

"WAAAAAAAGH—!!"

Chopper jumped up in his spot on Faythe's lap, "ALL THE HITS TAKE EFFECT AT ONCE AFTER 30 SECONDS!!"

"LUFFY—!!"

"He'll fall into the sea like that!"

Luffy's figure could be seen flying off the ship's edge.

"GET BACK UP THERE, CAP—!!"

Luffy snapped back from his strained daze, an arm already snapping forward unconsciously as he was sent slinging back on board.

"OOOOOOH!!! LOOK! HIS ARM STRETCHED!!"

"INTERESTING! SO THATS THE POWER OF THE GOMU GOMU FRUIT!!"

As Luffy landed, he took a moment to breathe, smearing some blood that started to trail down his face, "Damn! It's stronger than I thought... That NORO NORO beam!! Is it beam?" Gritting his teeth, "I better not stretch that much!!"

He then proceeded to destroy some stuff to relieve some of his rising pent up anger, "GRR!! IM PISSED OFF NOW!! AHHH!!" A destroyed part of the Foxy' s figurehead was the consequence, "COME OUT BROOM-HEAD!!"

"OOH!! The final round combat has barely begun!! Our boss' flawless combo attack totally knocked straw hat down!! It's firing up!"

As soon as Luffy leaped off the massive figurehead and on the main deck, he was surprised to see already fired arrows rushing towards him.

Luffy's body back bent, barely dodging the speeding projectiles.

"Fueh Fueh Fueh!!!"

Luffy looked up to see Foxy standing perfectly balanced on a slowed cannonball. Multiple other cannonballs were slowly rushing forward at his side.

"Welcome back to my ship!!"

"AH! There you are!! Stay right there!!"

As he was about to jump on top of a cannonball thinking they were all timed the same.

"Ah. I forgot to tell you. 30 seconds just passed... for that one."

"Eh?" Luffy glanced down to see his designated cannonball resume back to its normal speed, his feet no longer able to land, "DAMNIT!!" He tried to catch himself by grabbing ahold of another slowed down cannonball but—

"Ah! That one, too."

"Eh!?"

And so the cannonball in his clutches began to drag him off to the side and proceeded to explode on contact with one of the railings of the ship.

Foxy jumped off his own cannonball just as it resumed its normal speed and landed on the top deck, "Fuehehehehehehe—!! It's so nice of me to warn you!"

Luffy smacked his clenched fist into the ground in frustration, straining to push himself back up, "Damn... him...!! He's so cocky because we're on his ship...."

Foxy whipped out some strange looking shaped cannon and pointed it towards a down Luffy, "NORO NORO FOXY-FACE BOMB!!"

A purple beam was a lighting effect but the actual projectiles were ugly version of Foxy's face slowly floating down to him in slow motion.

Luffy was beyond baffled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT—!?" His head tilted as he stepped to the side to observe the floating heads, "Hm? Aren't these the pins... They're bigger than the one I bought..."

"These are bombs!!"

Luffy jumped, "Bombs!? Aren't they dangerous!?" Then it took him a moment of realization, "Eh? Why was the bomb talking?"

He was instantly suckered punched by Foxy, "BECAUSE IM THE REAL FOXY HEAD!! IDIOT!!"

Luffy was slung back and smacked his head into the foot of a set of stairs.

"Fuehehehehe—!!! Excuse me, Straw Hat Luffy." He raised his black gloves to show the major upgrade. Black spikes seem to stem out like a sea urchin, "I... Enhaced my boxing gloves."

Luffy was struggling at this point, "Damn..."

Foxy turned away again, his back facing Luffy, "By the way, 30 seconds is almost up... For the bombs."

"DAMNIT I CANT SEE ANYTHING!!"

"WHATS HAPPENING—!!"

Usopp threw his fists in the sky, "LUFFY, PUNCH HIM IN THE STOMACH!!!"

Sanji glanced over, "Oh?  You can see them, Usopp?"

Nami looked on in concern, "What are you doing, Luffy?"

Zoro glanced over at a quiet Faythe, "What do you see?"

The red head kept quiet as she focused her sharpened irises on the fight. Her grip on Chopper went unnoticed by the doctor as he looked up at her worriedly, "Faythe...?"

The next thing that happened was the sounds of a massive explosion that erupted on the main deck. Dark black smoke rose in mounds.

"Amazing—! All the bombs hit head on—!! Foxy is winning big time—!!"

"Fuck."