Afro Luffy//Chapter 9

Start from the beginning

Luffy only replied with, "OKAY!!"

The crowd was going crazy.

"GO, BOSS—!!"

"STRAW HAT, NICE OUTFIT, BUT..."

"YOU'RE STILL GOING DOWN!!"

That doesn't mean the other crew wasn't as aggressive.

"LUFFY!!! WIN!! YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!"

"BE CAREFUL OG HIS BEAM ATTACK!!"

"GO FOR HIS BALLS!!"

"MAKE HIM PISS HIMSELF!!"

"THROW OUT 'YOUR MOMMA JOKES'—!!"

"WHAT THE HELL, FAE—!??"

"The excitement level is at it's peak!! Will they lose or squire a crew member? There is no turning back now!! DAVY BACK FIGHT! FINAL ROUND!"

"NEVER MIND, GIVE HIM THE CLASSIC MILK JOKE!! IM SURE ALMOST EVERYONE CAN RELATE!!"

"FAE, SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR POPCORN!!"

"Foxy the Silver Fox!! Vs. Straw Hat Luffy!!! The clash between two Captains!! The fate of their crews is in their hands!! Let the game..."

"BEGIIIIINNNN—!!!"

Foxy punched his gloves together, "COM'ON!!"

"GOMU GOMU..." Luffy reeled his fist back and snapped it forward, "PISTOL—!!"

Foxy was surprisingly nimble with his fat figure and cartwheeled to the side while blasting an attack at Luffy's fist, "NORO NORO BEAM!!!"

Nami leaned forward in her seat, already captured in the battle, "OH NO—!"

Faythe began to frantically wave her glow sticks around in hopes of giving her Captain strength, "MAYBE NOT CALLING OUT ALL YOUR ATTACKS IS A GREAT STRATEGY—!!"

Foxy landed with agile as he glanced over at the slow moving fist beside him, "FUEHEHEHE!!"

Luffy gasped, "My punch became so slow!!"

"THE HARDER YOU HIT, THE HARDER YOU TRIP!"

"WHAT!?" Luffy tried yanking his arm back but all it did was move slowly in the air, "G—! IT WONT COME BACK!" He suddenly felt his body snap forward as it wouldn't go back to him. His body was literally dragged back to his fist, "WAAAH—!"

"Fueheheh." Foxy held up his gloves towards the other Captain, "'NORO-NORO...."

"Oh shit—!! Dodge!" Faythe called out.

Luffy did exactly that as he spiraled up in the air, his body twisting.

"Just kidding." The Foxy Captain smirked.

"Huh?"

But it was too late as Luffy was caught in feint and was blasted by Foxy's power mid air, "NORO-NORO BEAM—!!"

"Luffy!!" Chopper squealed worriedly.

"MY BAD!!" Faythe shouted as she was smacked in the head by Zoro and Usopp, "OW—!"

Nami sighed, "I told you to watch out!!"

Wyper crossed his arms, "What a formidable opponent."

Jeers from the crowd were heard but they were not liked by the Strawhats.

"FUCK HIM UP, BOSS!!"

"HAHAHAHA, THAT GUY IS WEAK!!"

Luffy was literally almost upside down, "Why......... won't........ I......... Fall........"