" Hey! If you have something to say about Naruto you can say it to my face!," I shout at them, my fist clenched tightly, not realizing that everyone who was surrounding us  was watching in pure anger and hatred, some of them even laughing at my reaction towards them and my yelling. The owner of the shop, however, gave me an angered look as i raise my eyebrow in pure rage. " Go on ahead goddammit! Say what you were saying loud enough so we ALL can hear it!," I shout as i roughly push him against the door, causing him to hit his back harshly. "Mom don't!," Naruto shouted as he ran towards me and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me back. After pushing the shop owner he regained his posture and gave me an even more of an angered look. " What the hell is your problem...you....PSYCHO!," he shouted at me, causing half of the villagers to mumble in agreement.

" PSYCHO!?!," i shout in his face, my eyes filled with pure anger and fire as i pushed him even harder against the door. " You're the damn psycho!," i shout in pure rage as i roughly grabbed him by his shirt and i started shaking him violently hit against the shops wooden door and back. " My son has done nothing to you ungrateful bastards! Be happy you're even alive to begin with and grow up and get over it already!," i shouted through gritted teeth, the vein in my head starting to twitch as my face was slightly turning red in pure rage. As i continued to make a scene naruto pull on my sleeve as he tried his best to get me to stop.  " MOM! DON'T DO THIS!," Naruto shouts as he uses the strength he has to pull me off of the poor man i am slamming against the wall, but my anger was too intense and that is what caused Naruto to struggle even more.  As he grabbed my other arm i was using to slam the shop owner against the wall Naruto's eyes was once again filled with tears as his eyebrows were furrowed in anger as he was disappointed in why i have done something like this in the first place. " Mom, you're just making this situation worse! You have to let it go!," He shouts as tears roll down his face.

At the very sight of seeing him like this everyone who was surrounding us has soon gone completely quiet as i realize what i have done, like someone has flipped a switch to help me see reality and how much my reaction was affecting Naruto. At that moment i realized that i could scream all i wanted, talk as much as i want, hurt as much people as possible.....these people....will still be the same.

Everyday...will be the same. The constant yelling, the constant snickering, everyone constantly having something to say and not leaving me and Naruto the hell alone for once, the constant judge and jury, the constant exemption from barely being able to get anything from half of the shop owners in this entire town. The last thing i wanted to do right now was make this even worse on Naruto before he could even get to school, and that was one of the main reasons i wanted to move from Konoha and start somewhere new where me and him both can start over together....but...even doing such act would put a huge dent in his heart, mainly because he would miss his friends greatly, and i don't want to see the day where he is completely heartbroken because of what i wanted.

That is the reason i wanted to have his back and defend him from everyone in the village, so he could know that he wasn't alone....but i feel like i am failing at my duties as a mother to protect him, provide him with everything he needs on time, even with medicine he has to wait until i could properly provide for him so when he is sick i go out into the woods and look for plants so he could get better soon. And even on day's of protecting him the best way i could....i always end up losing my anger, and that is what makes Naruto less...confident....which is the part about him that i don't understand. How come he is not happy with me defending him? I do everything i possibly could to protect him and i never actually get the best results from it. I don't want to think that i am failing him because that is the very last thing i would want to do, so i feel like when i am defending him i am basically in the right. I mean...it was their own fault, they deserve everything bad to happen to them, and i curse them until the day it finally happens.

" Come on mom," Naruto say's in his gentle voice as he gently pulls me away from the shop as i still maintained my angered expression on my face. " Just ignore it," he softly says as he pulls me away, heading right down the path to where the academy was. Just by hearing Naruto's soft voice i feel tears prick at my eyes, but i immediately wipe them away as i hold on to Naruto's hand and we both get back on track, and walk towards the academy.

XXX

It has taken a couple of blocks after a few more steps of walking down the alley way we have finally reached the Academy. The academy barely had any students out there waiting...well...except for Naruto's friends that he care's for so much. The more we approached the gates the more energy and excitement that i have noticed in Naruto's behavior, it was like nothing bad has ever happened to begin with. I softly laugh at his hyped up energy as he let's go of my hand and run towards the gates. " Hey! Hold on, Naruto!," I shout, quickly capturing his attention. " Remember what i always tell you," i say as i hold on to his shoulders. " I know mom! I know what you're already going to say! No need to tell me this all the time!," he say as he tries to enter the gates again, causing me to stop him right on his tracks." Well....just know that i love you alright, and if you can't get it today then you can get it tomorrow because 2nd time's the charm," i said, causing him to sigh impatiently. " I know mom!," he say's as he looked back at  his friends who was watching the whole thing. 

I softly sigh a little and i give him a small smile."Ok sweetheart," i softly say. "Now give your mother a kiss," i said, causing his eyes to go wide. " WHAT!?!," he shouts in surprise. " Well i am not leaving with a goodbye kiss, you know that," i say as i bent down towards his level. " Now kiss your mother goodbye," i say, hearing a few snickers in the background. " Mom! My friends are watching. Can we do a goodbye kiss some other time?," he ask. 'Well we're just gonna be standing out here all day, now are we?," i ask." I'm not letting you through that gate until i get one," i say as i stay on my knee's. " Mom...why of all day's do you have to be so embarrassing?," he ask as i notice a light blush of embarrassment was plastered on his face.

"Embarrassed? But you love getting kisses from your mother," i say as i hear the one's who was waiting for him laugh even louder. " Y-yeah i do but....," before he could finish he covers his face as he started to squeal with embarrassment. " But what?," i asked as i raise an eyebrow. " Don't you think you be going a little....overboard with this?," he asked, causing my eyes to widen with surprise? " Overboard? I'd never! it's just one kiss....what if there comes a day i'll die? Would you be too embarrassed to give me a goodbye kiss then?," i asked as i place my hand on my hips. " I might wait till your dead first then i would-," -what was that?," i asked, interrupting what he was gonna say. He yelped a little in shock as he looked at me with a hint of fear and he begin to stutter. " U-um....n-nothing mom," he say's as he play with his fingers.

Before i could say anything else i look on my watch and notice i only have 30 seconds left. "Aw man....30 seconds," i softly say. " So i guess that means no goodbye kisses huh?," Naruto asked, sounding actually happy about the news. "What? No! That just means that i'll have to make this quick," i say before i attack his face with plenty of kisses, causing him to whine with embarrassment. After a kiss on his cheek i gently ruffle his hair as he tries to wipe the lip gloss stains off of his face and he runs into the gate before i could say anything else. Just by watching run through the gate i softly feel a sense of joy coursing through my veins. I softly smile as i watch him interact with the one's who loves to hang out with him the most.

As i watch him enter the academy i softly sigh and i call out to him. " I'll pick you up after school!," i shout to him, earning him to wave a thumbs up towards me before entering the building....

Alright that's all folks! I am sorry that it has taken so long. Writers block could last a very long time, but i do hope that i could keep up....see you next time :3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 18, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mommy....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें