Kabir: Good!  Me and Jimmy are going to the cruise party tonight.  You do your work and we do ours. And one more thing..
Keep this bluetooth with you and stay connected.

YN: Ok !

Saying this, YN turns off the bluetooth. And wears clothes. YN goes down to eat food and after eating goes back to the room.

YN did not talk to anyone, so everyone considered her arrogant., But YN didn't care, she just had to finish her work and leave.

In the evening two girls bring YN's dress to the room. Tavish had already told YN about the cruise party.

YN comes dressed and sits on the chair in front of the dressing table.. In no time both those girls get YN ready.
And goes away.

YN stands up and looks at herself. YN wore a black colored strap gown which was backless and the neck was deep from the front as well..!

The hair on the left side was set with a diamond clip

The hair on the left side was set with a diamond clip.. Hot red matte lipstick. smokey eye makeup
looked great on her gray eyes. Light makeup, large diamond earrings, bracelet in hand. And in the finger ring, Tavish's diamond ring. worn by Tavish

YN was looking very beautiful. YN smiles at herself in the mirror. YN was standing in the balcony wearing her black heels.
After a while a maid arrives.

Maid: ma'am, Sir has called you down.
YN takes a deep breath and goes downstairs.

As soon as Tavish's eyes fall on YN.
He smiles strangely looking at her.

Tavish speaks softly, This beauty is mine only!Tavish's eyes were only on YN, she comes and stands in front of Tavish

This beauty is mine only!
Tavish's eyes were only on YN, she comes and stands in front of Tavish.

Looking at Tavish,
let's go!

Tavish holding YN's hand,
Ofcourse Baby!!

Tavish and YN head straight to the cruise party.  There were all kinds of people here. Mostly businessmens and mafia's. The theme of the party was pure black.

 The theme of the party was pure black