°•✧006; Hostage✧•°

Start from the beginning

"What i don't know is why you wasn't paralyzed." Derek stared at Phoebe thoughtfully.

"Aw, your concern warms my heart, really." Phoebe sarcastically says with a smile.

Derek then sighed out. "Phoebe-."

"I can't believe that you were actually thinking about killing me, guess you're not different from Peter, huh?" Phoebe says in anger and hurt.

Phoebe then walked away from him, but then stopped hearing his voice.

Derek sighed out. "I wasn't going to kill you."

Phoebe didn't turned around, instead she started to walk away from him.

Yesterday evening, Scott was trying to talk Derek at the school.

"I won't let you hurt her, i mean, come on! Derek, she's your cousin!" Scott says in fury.

"Right now, but, at night, she's not." Derek harshly says.

"And i still don't know what Lydia is."

"Derek-."

"No!" Derek shouted stubbornly.

"Just think about it this way, okay? Wh-what if- what if she's immune? Blood is the only think that Phoebe can consume, what if the blood dissolved the venom inside her?"

Derek then scoffed. "That doesn't make any sense."

"You know it's not Phoebe! You know what she is, then why..." Scott shook his head at him.

"She failed the test, and Lydia didn't take it, it's either one of them." Derek states.

Scott then glared furiously at the man.

Derek sighed out as Phoebe just walked away from him.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Later that day, downstairs at the Vaughn's basement, the light was seen being switched on, a pair of clothed legs were seen walking down the stairs leading down the basement.

Jackson Whittemore was seen tied up with chains around his wrists, his back against the wall, a furious expression on his face as he stared at the person in front of him.

"Hello, sunshine, you look miserable." Phoebe teasingly says, grinning at him.

"Why the hell do you have me here?" Jackson shaked the shackles of the chains, glaring the blonde.

"I'm helping you from hurting others and yourself." Phoebe states.

"What?" Jackson frowned.

Phoebe then sighed out, turning around to give someone a key.

"He's your responsibility, any cracks and you pay for it."

Jackson saw Phoebe talking to someone and when he saw who it was, his eyes flared up in anger.

Jackson then saw Phoebe walking away.

"Phoebe this is kidnapping! You're having me as a hostage, and him? Really?" Jackson angrily shouted at the girl.

"Jackson, please, just understand." Phoebe sighed out, turning around to face him.

"No, no, you understand that when i get out of here, i'm coming after you." Jackson threatened.

"Hey! Leave her alone!"

Hearing the Stilinski's voice caused an anger in him.

"Go, i'll take care of everything." Stiles assured.