Chapter XII

Y/N POV

Silica and I were walking through Mishe when two guys that I swear I've seen before... then it hit me.

Flashback

Guy 1: You're not a girl!

Guy 2: And you're not 17!

Guy 1: I'm okay with this!

Guy 2: Me too!

Random guy: LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER!

Present

Guy 1: It took you a long time to get back, we were getting worried!

Silica: U-Um...

Guy 2: You wanna team up with us? We'll take you wherever you want to go!

Silica: That's really nice of you to offer but...*grabs ahold of Y/N's left arm* I kinda agreed to be in a party with him.

The two then looked at me with looks of hatred... until they realized who they were looking at.

Guy 1: OH SHIT! IT'S GRIM!

Guy 2: Silica! Do you realize who this person is?!

Silica: Yea-

Guy 1: This guy's the reason why so many have died in this game!

Guy 2: He's worse than Laughing Coffin! There's a REASON he's called the Reaper Of SAO!

Silica: Guys! He's not-

Y/N: *eye twitches* let me deal with this Silica.

Silica: *immediately knows something's wrong with Y/N* Y/N? Are you going to do that thing with your face?

Y/N: You mean that scary face I'm able to make? No, I won't do that.

I then walked up to one and just smiled "politely" before putting my hand on one of their shoulders.... and then I started using my reaper's touch which doesn't give a fuck about the safe zone rules. I quickly took my hand off of him and he stumbled backwards in fear.

Guy 1: Y-You... Y-You were draining me of my life! I could feel it. YOU REALLY ARE A REAPER!

He then took off running and the other guy in fear, ran off. Silica then looked at me.

Silica POV

I looked up at Y/N to see if I could figure out what he did but instead, I was greeted with a smile of pure joy

Y/N: *Ominous chuckling* Fear is a wonderful tool to have at your disposal~...

Silica: *getting scared* Y-Y/N? Are you okay?

Y/N then blinked twice before looking at me and smiling softly.

Y/N: Yeah. I-I'm perfectly fine. You don't have to worry about me, Okay?