Chapter IV

I've decided that people will be able to bleed in this game

Y/N POV

We were all walking through the forest, towards the castle where Illfang was and I decided to go over the strategy with her.

Y/N:We're back up so we'll be taking care of the sentinels.

Asuna: I know.

Y/N: I'll use the blade of my scythe to pull their poleaxes out of the way. When I do, you attack.

Asuna: Got it.

Y/N: Oh crap!

Asuna: What?

Y/N: Diabel!

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

Diabel: What is it?

Y/N: I almost forgot to mention. I did a bit of recon with a friend of mine. We came across new monsters in the tower. They're called hollow men and they're skeletons. If you want to take one out, aim for the head. Their attacks are slow but if you get hit, they'll take a small or medium amount of your health depending on your level.

Diabel: Thanks for the info. I'm glad we know what we might run into.

Y/N: Don't mention it.

We then continued walking towards the tower and once we were in, we stopped by a couple of monsters but easily killed them all. Once we got to the top of the tower, Diabel pushed his sword into the ground.

Diabel: Listen up, everyone. I've only got one thing to say to you...Let's win!*pushes door open to the boss room* Come on!

We then walked inside and we saw two eyes start glowing in the dark.

Y/N: Yep, That's him Alright.

We then walked further in and the was filled with light as Illfang jumped into the battlefield.

Kobold sentinels then appeared in front of us and they ran towards us.

Diabel: Commence attack!

We then ran towards Illfang and the sentinels and one ran towards me and Asuna so I quickly got in front of it and slipped my scythe blade underneath it's weapon and pulled towards me, knocking it off Balance and giving Asuna the chance to attack it. When Asuna attacked, she stabbed it rather quickly and I couldn't even see her blade.

Diabel: Squad A and Squad C, Switch in!

Illfang then went to attack Squad B.

Diabel: Here it comes! Squad B, block!

Squad B did as they were told while Asuna and kept killing the sentinels.

Diabel: Squad C, keep guarding and prepare to switch. Everyone else, when you fall back, regroup and flank them! Squads D, E, and F, keep those minions off us!