Chapter 29:

All of the Ahjin guild members traveled to the USA for the international guild conference, including Jin Ah, Their Guild is representing Korea this year.

"The plane will land shortly, don't unfasten your seat belt"

"Song Yi, the plane will land soon" Rimuru warned his student who was sleeping like a log, he shook her a little to wake her up.

"Mmm... I am Awake" she Stretches out in her seat "I feel so tired"

"Go straight to the hotel as soon as we arrive, the conference is at night so rest until then"

"Yeah, I think I'll do that," Song Yi replied with a smile.

Being on American soil, they were greeted by many people asking for autographs and photos, especially Sung Jin Woo and Rimuru Tempest.

The majority went to the hotel to sign some autographs. Jin Woo was guided by Adam White to the Association of Hunters where they would offer the Rune from a Dragon named Kamish.

{A/N: I'm not going to write everything that happened with Kamish, I feel that it is "unnecessary" in a certain way}

On the other hand, Rimuru met with Norma Selner at the request of Adam White to check his abilities.

"What we agreed was that they wouldn't bother me again once they saw that I don't need them, right?" Rimuru extended his hand. "Go ahead, Mrs. Selner."

"That's Right" she held Rimuru's hand In her's "I'll start now"

Norma Selner made use of her ability to see Rimuru's potential and how much she could "help" him increase his strength.

To his surprise, he had no limits, just like Sung Jin Woo.

But he was different, it's like he was some kind of god at play, he just didn't understand such energy and ability.

Red eyes fixed hers and forced her to finish.

"Those eyes…it was terrifying" Norma whispered as she felt that she could have died before those eyes.

'Ciel must have scared her' Rimuru thought

"Mrs. Selner" Rimuru called to get her out of the shock.

"Are we done here?"

"Y-Yes...it's...done" He answered with fear.

"In that case, I'm leaving, remember to tell your superiors not to bother me again"

At night:

Sung Jin Woo had a bad feeling, almost all the guild members had arrived, but only his sister and Jin Ho remained.

The shadow that Jin Ah had disappeared when she was revived by Rimuru and he didn't put another one back, that's a big mistake on his part.

And Jin Ho had no shadow since he used it in exchange to save his father.

'Master, it's most likely Hwang Dong Soo. Since  Sung Jin Woo murdered his brother in the past,' Ciel notified.

'But Jin Ho is strong, he wouldn't be defeated easily...he must be using Jin Ah to blackmail Jin Ho' Rimuru thought.

“Do you know Hwang Dong Soo?” Rimuru asked Jin Woo in a whisper.

Sung Jin Woo nodded silently, instantly understanding that something might have happened with Jin Ho and Jin Ah.

"He won't try anything against you, but he could go after Jin Ho and your sister," he said with mincing words. "I have a bad feeling let's Find them"

“You don't need to say it.” Jin Woo dashed out of the building and sent his shadows out to search.

Before moving, Rimuru explained to his guildmates what was going on, so everyone would get going.

"Listen to me, everyone." He raised his voice with noticeable anger.

"If someone hurts a member of my guild, I'll kill them myself!" He warned

Thomas André realized what was happening and mobilized his entire guild to find Hwang Dong Soo.

Even the US Hunters Association got involved.

The minutes were desperate for Sung Jin Woo, knowing that his little sister and best friend were in danger infuriated him.

And he blamed himself for not having put shadows on them, how could he forget something like that?

(Ciel doing mischief hehe)

Nearly 30 minutes later, he felt Rimuru's force being released, he shuddered for a second and then traded places with the shadow closest to the spot.

As soon as he got to the place, he noticed two dead guys, Hwang Dong Soo's henchmen.

He ran to Jin Ho and her sister.

"Jin Ah, are you hurt?" He asked worried about the crying of his sister who couldn't speak.

"Brother... she's fine" Jin Ho whispered with what little strength he had left. "I didn't let...them touch...a hair"

Jin Woo rushed to give Jin Ho healing potions, but his health was too low to take effect.

Summoning Kaisel and Igris, he went up to Jin Ho and ordered them to take him to the nearest hospital.

When his guildmates arrived, he left them to look after Jin Ah.

“Stop!” Thomas André yelled as he arrived on the scene. “Hwang Dong Soo, are you alive?"

"For now he is" Rimuru answered speaking in English.

"I see you understand me, let him go and I'll forget what happened tonight," Thomas offered.

“And if we don't want to?” Sung Jin Woo stepped between them, and Rimuru hit Hwang Dong Soo again.

"Don't you know who I am?" Thomas asked a little angrily.

“I don't give a shit about who you are,” Jin Woo replied.

A strong fight was about to start, Sung Jin Woo against National Level Hunter Thomas André.

End of Chapter 29