Chapter 18:

Together and with the help of Sung's sister (Jin Ah), it was decided that the name of the guild would be Ahjin.

In Korean "Ah" means "I" and "Jin" means "go ahead" (That's what it said in the Manhwa).

As Sung Jin Woo was the guild master, Song Yi left her position to Jin Ho. The reason? She only wanted to work with her Master, now that Rimuru wouldn't be the Guild Master she had no interest in being the vice-Master.

After presenting the papers and being officially a guild, there was a lot of furor, not only in Korea but also in the rest of the world.

And it was not strange at all, after all, two hunters that many consider being a national level were part of the same guild, and in addition to them, there were 4 S ranks, for now.

They were no longer only the most powerful guild in Korea, they were also one of the most important in the world.

Rimuru sold all the crystals he got over time in the dungeons, thus getting a large sum of money and being able to pay the contracts he had with his guild members.

Some of the money was also used to completely remodel the building, new sofas, computers, paint, furniture, etc.

And even with those expenses, he had money left over, after all, he got a huge amount of crystals when he cleaned the S-rank dungeon created by Ciel.

"Can I join the guild?"

On one of the office couches across from Rimuru and Sung Jin Woo was Cha Hae In, applying to join the Ah Jin guild.

They can offer the hunter a good contract, both of them knew well that she was a great fighter and they had nothing to lose by having her in their guild.

"As I understand, you still have a contract with the Hunters guild," Rimuru said looking at the blonde girl, she was very nervous.

"I have enough money to pay the cancellation fee"

"Why would you want to join a guild with no reputation?" Sung Jin Woo asked, not understanding Cha Hae In's reason for joining the guild.

"I... I'd like to feel comfortable," she answered, somewhat blushing, avoiding the dark-haired man's gaze at all costs.

<Now I understand what's going on here> Rimuru thought smiling, she wanted to get closer to Sung Jin Woo.

"If you want to join us, we will be happy to hire you," said the blue-haired man and stood up. "But before that, you must do a test"

"What kind of test?"

"You will fight with a summon of Sung and we will decide if you can join, do you agree?"

"Yes, I will defeat the ones that are necessary" She answered full of confidence.

They never actually put that rule to join the guild, so Sung Jin Woo didn't understand what Rimuru was trying to do but played along.

"Do the test in the gym of the association, that way you won't cause problems"

"Aren't you coming?" Sung asked.

"I need to rest, I still haven't recovered from my last battle" answered the Rimuru.

Sung Jin Woo asked Cha Hae In to come over and activated [Shadow Exchange] to go to the association gym with the hunter.

When he was alone Rimuru went up to the third floor and threw himself on a comfortable sofa, he fell asleep instantly. Although his body was that of a strong hunter, he needed rest to heal, and by doing so naturally he gained more stamina. That was the reason why he didn't use any of his potions.

Cha Hae In was tested at the association gym. The Cha Hae In had no problem beating Igris, he wouldn't be enough to stop her.

So, at her request Sung summoned Beru, he was at a higher level.

On Sung's orders, Beru didn't mean it and didn't try to hurt the huntress. He was going to show her the difference between his strength.

But a clever attack from Cha Hae pierced the ant's chest, which reacted on instinct and tried to kill her.

Luckily for her, Sung stopped Beru just in time. That's where the proof came.

On the other hand, Song Yi, Jin Ho, and Park Hee returned after clearing a B-rank dungeon each.

They needed to do something urgently so they wouldn't have to hire people every time they went to clear a dungeon since it takes at least 10 people to enter.

"Hey, guys!" Park Hee yelled under her breath, looking excited. "Come!"

Song Yi and Jin Ho followed the magician to the third floor, there they saw Rimuru sleeping with his head resting on Kanae's lap who was also sleeping.

Kanae had returned after clearing two A-rank dungeons in collaboration with the Knights Guild and went upstairs ready to rest. When She saw Rimuru sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa, so she took a seat next to him and used her legs as a pillow for Rimuru.

After a while, he fell asleep and she fell asleep too.

"What are you doing?" Sung Jin Woo asked, he had returned with Cha Hae In and saw the other three huddled together.

"Let's take a selfie for Instagram, come on," Park Hee Jin said.

They all stood in front of the sofa, making sure the sleepers were on screen and took a picture.

"And upload" Park Hee uploaded the photo to Instagram.

That would be trending on social media for several days since Cha Hae In was in the Ahjin guild and the way Rimuru and Kanae dated.

And while they were having a good time, the monarchs began to move.

End of Chapter 18