Chapter 10:

A meeting was held at the Korea Hunters Association to discuss various topics, including the hunters who will receive the S rank in the coming days.

It was unprecedented for five S ranks to wake up on the same day.

Go Gun Hee, president of the hunters association, was serious about the new information about the Jeju Island ants.

Jeju Island was once inhabited by humans, but one day an S-rank dungeon appeared on the spot and they were unable to clean it up. For several years the island was completely abandoned, until now, the ants evolved and could fly.

According to information, an ant arrived on an island belonging to Japan, causing around 300 deaths.

"We estimate that to defeat an ant you need an A-rank hunter"  Woo Jin Chul reported. "Japan has deployed hunters in the areas near Jeju Island"

"We should do the same!"

"We don't have as many hunters as Japan!"

"Let's talk to the guilds!"

The room was filled with noise, no one really knew what to do.

"The most sensible thing is to kill the ants at once"  The president spoke and the room regained its silence. "A new incursion would be the most effective"

"That's crazy!"

"We already failed three times!"

It was normal that they didn't like the idea, many hunters had died in raids years ago.

"We have received a message from the Japanese hunter association, someone important will come in the next few days. Depending on the proposal I will make a decision"

They instantly started to protest but were ignored by Go Gun Hee, since he didn't have many roads to take.

“Sir, I have new information about one of the Awakened who will receive S rank,” Woo Jin Chul reported to Go Gun Hee.

"Since all of us gathered here are partners, you can say so"

“Yes, the new information that came to me is about Rimuru Tempest. He is Japanese"

"Damn, that means Japan can claim him as their own."

"This is not good"

"But he has lived almost all his life in Korea, do you think he would really choose to protect Japan?"

"I wouldn't know how to answer that question, but right now Rimuru Tempest is in Japan with Han Song Yi"

"Don't tell me... Is he trying to bring the new S-rank to Japan?!"

On the top floor of the demon castle:

"I did it, I got the demon king's blood purified" Sung Jin Woo managed to kill Baran, the demon king and last boss of the quest.

Gathering the necessary materials and getting the holy water of life, he was now able to help his mother.

He also obtained a pair of daggers from Baran, the Daggers of the Demon King. They're an S-rank item, so he wouldn't need to keep looking for new ones anymore.

After a quick goodbye with Esil, he used the new ability he got from the Baran rune; Shadow Exchange.

He showed up in his neighborhood and rushed to the hospital.

Tokyo Airport, Japan:

Rimuru was carrying Song Yi on his back, the girl didn't want to wake up. There was a big commotion at the airport and Rimuru noticed, it was because of a hunter, a strong one.

He decided to ignore everything and continue on his way. It didn't take long for Song Yi to wake up and climb down from Rimuru's back with a slight blush.

"How are we going to recruit members for the guild?" Song Yi asked, taking a bite of her piece of cake.

They had stopped at a cafe for breakfast, Song Yi ordered a slice of cake and Rimuru a coffee.

"I have information about someone I'm interested in," he replied before taking a sip of coffee. "She is a very talented hunter"

“I see, she must be inflexible to draw attention to the master,” Song Yi spoke with her mouth full.

"Swallow before you speak." Rimuru laughed at the embarrassed look on his apprentice's face. "By the way, Song Yi, can you stop calling me master and go by my name?"

"Sure, but why the sudden change?" Song Yi didn't understand the reason for Rimuru's request.

"For more comfort" He lied, actually he loved being called master but Ciel was jealous of Song Yi and, "asked" Rimuru to make that change.

At the end of breakfast, they began to go sightseeing, so they would spend the rest of the day. The next day they would go to meet the huntress.

End of Chapter 10