Chapter 9:

Korea Hunters Association Building:

Sung Jin Woo was the first to arrive, he wanted to get things done quickly. He didn't have to wait long to be served, and as he expected, his rank couldn't be measured. He was an S rank.

"Good morning Sung" Rimuru greeted arriving with Song Yi.

"Good morning," he returned the greetings.

"Have you seen Jin Ho?" Jin-woo ask

"He will come in the afternoon with Park Hee Jin, that way there won't be so much commotion"

"Have you done the reevaluation yet?" Song Yi asked seeing the commotion in the room.

"Yes, they asked me to come back in 3 days. In the meantime, I'll be doing some things"

After bidding farewell, Song Yi and Rimuru waited patiently for their turn. The first to be called was Song Yi, just like Jin Woo they couldn't gauge her rank.

Leaving the room she gave Rimuru a big hug, she couldn't believe that she was really going to become an S rank.

"Better?" Rimuru asked after a few minutes.

"Yes... I'm sorry." She wiped away some tears that fell down her cheeks. "Thank you, teacher"

"You don't have to thank me, it's all due to your effort." He stroked the girl's head. "You deserve it"

"Y-Yes." An imperceptible blush appeared on Song Yi's cheeks.

"Rimuru Tempest," one of the maids called.

"It's my turn, wait here for me."

Rimuru entered the room to do the rank evaluation. At that moment Baek Yoon Ho and Choi Jong In arrived. Both of them were looking for Sung Jin Woo, but they were late.

Although all was not lost, there was an S-rank girl in front of them and they knew it. Wasting no time, they approached Song Yi to invite her to their respective guilds.

"No thanks." She rejected them without hesitation. "I will continue by my master's side."

"Can you tell me who your teacher is?" Choi asked. "Perhaps he could join too"

"No, it would be better if they worked for our guild," Baek said.

The guild masters began to fight verbally, ignoring Song Yi who went to meet his master.

“How did it go, master?!” Song Yi asked excitedly.

"They asked me to come back in 3 days" He answered with a smile and they started walking towards the exit. "Right, what are you planning to do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I ask if you will join a guild or prefer that we create one"

As they were about to leave, they were stopped by Baek Yoon Ho who stood in their way.

“Are you Han Song Yi's master?” He got straight to the point.

"That's right, is there a problem with my apprentice?" Rimuru turned serious.

"I would like to invite both of you to the White Tiger guild"

"I'm not interested, can you step aside?" He asked politely, not wanting to get along with an S rank.

"And what do you think of the Hunters guild?" Choi Jong In got into the conversation. "We can offer you more money than any other guild in Korea"

"Listen, we're not interested in guilds, okay?" They passed them by and continued their conversation. "Right, what's your answer?"

"No need to ask," Song Yi smiled. "I'll be in the master's guild"

"Fantastic, then you will be the vice master"

"Incredible! I am the master's right hand" Song Yi celebrated. "What other members are there?"

"Right now? Just the two of us." Rimuru smiled, an idea popping into his mind. "Do you want to travel to Japan?"

"Why would we go to Japan?"

"To recruit members And go sightseeing, I haven't seen Japan for many years"

That same night they took a flight to Japan, in that country they would meet interesting people.

In the demon castle, floor 80:

It took Sung Jin Woo a couple of hours to climb five floors, the difficulty was completely different but thanks to the high orcs he got from the A rank dungeon (from the Hunters guild) and his new strength he didn't have much trouble.

He was surprised to find intelligent demons, he killed all of them except for one named Esil.

He asked a few questions about the demons who were forcibly transported to the castle. According to Esil, they were preparing for war, but by asking more questions the system intervened.

Sung couldn't get any more information, since Esil had passed out.

After Yoo Jin Ho and Park Hee Jin's re-evaluation:

They both left the hunting association with the same answer as the other three; "Come back in 3 days."

"Jin Ho, will you join a big guild?" Park Hee asked reading a message on her cell phone.

"I planned to be my father's guild master, but I turned down the position"

"That means you're free, right?" Park Hee showed him the message sent by Song Yi.

"Miss Park, Master Rimuru plans to create a guild, do you want to join? By the way, we don't have Jin Ho's number, could you ask for us if he wants to join?"

"I'm going to accept, what will you do?" Park Hee asked. "I owe my current strength to Rimuru"

"I'm going to look for an office for the guild." He started making calls.

"I'll take that as a yes"

End of Chapter 09