Chapter 24:

"Clear the area, we'll take care of it!" Kanae warned and pushed the police back. "I'll take care of this place, you guys go inside"

Wasting no time Rimuru and Song Yi entered the school. Blood stains decorated the ceiling, walls, and floor, it's a horrible scene.

"Everyone follow me, I'll protect you!" Song Yi shouted, leading the students she found and headed to the exit.

Rimuru was running desperately all over the place, he didn't feel Jin Ah's presence and that gave him a very bad feeling.
Every orc that got in his way was cut down in an instant.

He had no time to waste on monsters.

He entered the room where there were more monsters, they were mercilessly killing the students. And to one side of them, Jin Ah's lifeless body, her arm had been ripped off and beaten to death.

Due to Rimuru's fury, he did not control himself and let out his aura, a strong pressure was felt throughout the country, and the glass of the entire building was broken. The orcs looked at him in terror.

"W-Who... are you?" Asked the leader of the orcs while trembling. "You are not human"

A dry thud was heard and then there was only silence, the orc leader's head was on the floor and his body was cut into a thousand pieces.

"Get Behind me," Rimuru ordered with dark eyes.

All The students did not hesitate and ran to position themselves behind him. No orcs had attempted to attack, they were just standing there shaking in fear.

He extended his arm towards the orcs and whispered "Belzeebub" to activate his ability. All the monsters were absorbed and much of the hall was destroyed.

He took Jin Ah's body in his arms and walked to the exit followed by the students. As they left, they were greeted by their families who cried, some happy that their son/daughter survived and others sad that they're Son or Daughter did not have the same luck.

The reporters' cameras focused on Rimuru and the girl in his arms, he was motionless as a tear fell down his cheek and was hidden by the raindrops.

Memories of Jin Ah in the guild came to his mind, when she joked around, helped him with cleaning, trivial things, etc.

"She was a good girl," he murmured looking up at the dark sky.

<<With the current strength of the master it is possible to revive a person>>

Rimuru was surprised at Ciel's words were great, was she telling him that he could revive Jin Ah?

>>Are you serious? Do I have the strength to revive people?<<

<<The master can only revive one person>> Ciel repeated. <<Jin Ah's soul is about to disappear, I recommend doing it quickly>>

>>You don't know how much I appreciate it Ciel<<

Rimuru placed Jin Ah's body on a stretcher on the ground and spread his hands over her, releasing a green light from his palms.

"Rimuru... Song Yi left crying when she saw Jin Ah" Kanae said approaching the light blue who remained silent "Rimuru?"

She noticed how Jin Ah's missing arm began to regenerate, just as the injured parts were healing.

All the people watched him attentively just like the cameras broadcast him live on television.

Jin Ah's body was completely healed but still motionless.

"I command you, come back to life"

There were a few seconds where you could only hear how the rain fell and then, an agitated breath.

"She is alive!"

Jin Ah opened her eyes and was met by Rimuru who was soon hugging her.

"What... happened?" Jin Ah asked without understanding anything.

"Everything's fine now...sorry, I'm late," Rimuru apologized even though it wasn't his fault.

"This is...amazing," Kanae said seeing Jin Ah alive and helped Rimuru to stand up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing serious, I'm just tired"

People began to scream and implore him to do the same to the other murdered students, but that was not possible.

"Take me... home," Rimuru requested. "I will not bear…more"

He fell unconscious due to all the power he used in reviving Jin Ah, it would take a while for him to wake up.

Kanae did what Rimuru asked and took him home to rest, together with Song Yi they took care of the blue-haired boy.

President Go Gun Hee deployed a large number of hunters outside the house so that no one would come to bother Rimuru. In this way, he also prevented people from other countries from approaching the peliceste.

{TN:Sorry I don't actually know what "peliceste" is so I just left it as that}

If before he was coveted by many countries for clearing an S-rank dungeon by himself, now that he revived someone in the eyes of the world he was considered the most valuable of all hunters.

The next day Sung Jin Woo woke up and the first thing he saw was Cha Hae's surprised and happy look.

"How long was I gone?" He asked as soon as he woke up.

"Three full days," Cha Hae replied.

"Three days? So the portal in Japan must have opened, did that guy hold it back?"

"Yuri Orslov failed, Japan is being destroyed by the monsters coming out of the dungeon"

"I understand"

"I know you just woke up but you should know this." Cha Hae searched for a way to say it without confusing Jin Woo. "Many things have happened these days, I will explain them to you"

End of Chapter 24

Hello, what did you think?

Jin Woo woke up! The fuck that he will give to the giants is coming! And much more!

Things are coming.