"She'll be here momentarily, why don't you take the rest of the night off?" He gave the elf a smile.

When the he popped away, Draco laid out the large blanket on the ground. The starts would be above them, the Black Lake in front of them, and the Castle behind them.

He set up the short table with cushions on both sides. He decorated the table with the cutlery and dishes. He sectioned the baguette that was grilled and brushed with garlic, oil, and cheese.

When he opened the pot he found that Kreacher had used cooking paper to separate the grilled chicken from the pasta. He noticed that small chunks of broccoli stalks were spread throughout with the tops decorating the pasta.

He used a strange looking fork to pick up the pasta with a twist. He placed it onto the plates before adding two more twists. He added several pieces of grilled chicken to each plate. He had to smile when he noted that Kreacher made enough for multiple servings.

Once he was done plating the food, he poured each of them flutes of Elven Wine.

He let out a nervous breath as he stood. He smoothed off his black suite ran his hand through his hand, a nervous habit he picked up from Harry. Or has he always had it? Well, no matter.

He turned around to the sound footsteps. His breath caught in his throat as he caught sight of her.

Hermione wore her hair brushed out and down. Draco could easily see the chocolate ringlets as a light wind blew them out. Her dress was a soft red, pairing well with her gently tanned complexion. Her lips were a light pick from her lip gloss, her smoldering dark cocoa eyes were enhanced by the soft smokey makeup.

Draco's mouth was slightly open, his throat dry. His eyes were large as he stared at her. It made Hermione glow with a natural blush as she brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"Is something wrong with my makeup?" She asked nervously.

"No," Draco stammered over his words. "You look gorgeous, Hermione."

A shy smile lifted her lips. She always got nervous and self-conscious whenever Draco did stuff like this. Yes, she loved him and was falling more in love with him the longer they spent together. How couldn't she be nervous though? Draco had spent four years being her tormentor only to realize his mistakes and receive help for bettering himself. Although she was part of that help and it's what led to them falling in love.

Draco stepped closer fo her with a smile. He held his hand out, "I tried to make us dinner but Kreacher had to help me." He laughed nervously.

So he was just as nervous as she was. That thought settled her mind as she took his hand. His touch was always cold in hers but she found it comfortable.

He pulled her over to the small table gently. A gasp was pulled out of her as she took in the sight. The light was from the distance Castle, the stars, and the bright full moon. The Black Lake rippled gently with the movements of the creatures below, the sky twinkled above them.

It was a picturesque scene that she would remember for years.

"Draco," She whispered with a smile as she looked at him.

He smiled and motioned to the table that was laid out with once of her favorite meals. "Let's just enjoy our company tonight," He said warmly.

============================

Blaise was dressed in a simple muggle two-piece suit. It was actually a three-piece, but he held the blazer. His shirt was a crisp white and his vest was a crushed red.

He was waiting between the dungeons and kitchen, where the Hufflepuff den was located. He was a smooth smile on his lips when Susan came out of her Common Room.

Her hair was styled half up, her make up minimal. She was wearing a dark red dress that hugged her form lightly. It fastened around her neck, leaving half of her back and shoulders bare. The dress supported her bust and hugged her waist and hips snugly. It fell down to her knees, where it flared out with a tail.

"Yep, I'm the luckiest young man in the Castle," He chuckled lightly as she approached her.

Her lips played with a teasing smirk as she cocked her brow at him, "And just what does that mean?"

He took hold of her hand and gave her a bow as he kissed her knuckles. He looked up at her lightly, his voice a whisper on her hand.

"It simply means that you're exquisite."

Her cheeks flushed lightly as she bit her lip to fight her smile. "You're not so bad looking yourself," She said.

He chuckled at her lightly again as he offered his arm to her. She looped hers through his and he began to lead her through the castle.

Their dinner date took place within the eastern quartyard of the castle, somewhere most didn't tend to travel. It held a towered water fountain that wasn't loud. It held flower bushes and vines of roses that grew around statues of every magical creature that resided around Hogwarts.

Their date held discussions of their future. They agreed that marriage was an equal future prospect. They simply enjoyed the night together.

============================

Seamus found himself on the sixth floor in an abandoned classroom. Candles were floating around, filling the room with a soft floral scent. The room was decorated with a round table with five chairs circled around it.

On the table was a course of dinner consisting of lamb, breads, and vegetables. The lamb and vegetables were steamed, grilled, and stewed. The breads were baked, oiled, and covered with different cheeses and sauces.

He was sat with his girlfriends around him. They had all come down from Gryffindor Tower where they got ready and Ginny helped Hermione get ready.

Ginny knew that her distant cousin would appreciate the help Hermione got because the girl was a total bag of nerves. Ginny shook those thoughts away as she returned to her own date.

They all knew that they would most likely just transfigure a bed when the night ran out for them.

============================

Minerva was sat in her office, a glass of Fire-Whiskey and a picture in her hands.

The picture was one from her sixth year. She was standing with a bright smile on her face with a man that looked just like her grandson. Their arms were around the other, laughter silently leaving the man.

"You just had to be a time traveler, didn't you?" She mumbled into her drink.

A sigh left her lips as she finished the Wizarding alcohol. She stroked her fingers over the picture slowly.

She shook her head lightly, "No matter, I had my time with you. You always told me that two of you couldn't live at the same time."

She brought the picture up to her lips, kissing it gently before placing it back inside her desk. She removed an album instead, opening it to remember the times of her past that she had with her husband.

A knock sounded on her door lightly, telling her that her daughter had come to check on her.

"Hey, Ma," Rosilin said lightly as she came into the office. "How are you feeling?"

Minerva gave her a watery smile, "I'm just reminiscing about the old days, sweetheart."