"Because you're the mama", Zoey whined trying to get me to pick her up.

"Zoey I can't pick you up baby and y'all whine like some bratty spoiled rich kids"

"That's cause they are", Marcus said standing up. "Go downstairs and we gone order something to eat"

"Yaaayy!!!", they ask got happy.

"We should've asked daddy in the first place", Zarius said running out the room with everybody behind him. I just laughed and started walking out until Marcus stopped me.

"You okay baby?"

"I'm not your baby Marcus, Niah is and yeah I'm fine. I'm about to go. I'll see you later to talk"

"No let's talk now and where you gone go? You definitely not going to that fvck nicca"

"I know I'm not and I'm tired and I don't want to talk right now, I just want to rest"

"Then rest here, come on I don't want you out late, anything could happen and I don't like that especially with my babies in here", he said rubbing my stomach making them kick. I just smiled and looked down at my stomach then to him.

"They're kicking", I smiled. He put his hand back and he felt them. He have the same look on his face when he first felt Zachary'on move and with all of our kids.

"My babies, wassup y'all. Y'all real strong and I need y'all to hang in there just a lil while longer. Look out for each other and ya mom's aight", he bent down kissing my stomach and they calmed down their moving.

I looked at him and started thinking why it couldn't be like this and stay like this from the beginning.

"I miss you baby girl", he said holding me putting his head on mines.

Before I could respond we heard the front door opening and Niah came in.

Kee's POV

When Paco stood behind me and rubbed on my clit I wanted to give in so bad. All I wanted to do was turn around and tell him I remember everything.

I want him really bad. Like ugghh.

After he moved and got into the shower I put on some shorts and a tank top with no bra. Whoever brought this bag know me so well.

I put the couch bed up that he had out for what reason, I do not know. I walked back to the bed and laid there flipping through channels waiting for Paco to come out the bathroom.

When he came out his body was still wet and boy do I tell you!! This man's body got so much better. I didn't even know that was possible but he made it.

Then his d is just so big, like I need this nicca so bad.

I shook the thoughts out my head and went back to the TV. Man hospitals then came up having cable and shyt now, I still don't like em but the come up is real.

Paco gone ask me whyy I put the couch bed up. Like I was really gone let him sleep in the same room with me and not the same bed. That been dead, memory or not.

He got in the bed with me and we talked. We talked about everything we could, just so I could get my memory "back". I really love this man, he remembers everything that has to do with our relationship.

Like everything down to the t. I might be able to tell him the truth sooner rather then later.

He started going to sleep so he pulled me back into his chest and wrapped his arms tightly around me. I love him so much and I love being in his arms. I just laid there thinking; thinking about my past, my problems, and the present.