- t w e n t y f i v e -

Începe de la început

But the fear was gone as soon as it came and was rather replaced with confidence and wonder as she looked deeper into my eyes, as if she could see right through me, right through my soul.

"I do." She answered when I released a small sigh of relief and saw warmth swirling in her beautiful eyes.

"Now, repeat your vows." The priest looked at me.

"I, Eros Marco Ricci, take you, Emerald Angela Rosio, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I finished with a shaky breath when she tightened her hold on my hands. 

"I, Emerald Angela Rosio, take you Eros Marco Ricci, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." She finished and released a small breath.

Till death do us part.

The priest asked for our rings when Arturo handed me hers, and I held her left hand softly, letting the ring slide perfectly onto her fourth finger with slightly shaky hands, her engagement ring on her other hand's fourth finger like mine.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." I said when she was handed my ring and took my left hand, sliding the ring onto my fourth finger with shaky hands.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." She repeated when we were asked to join hands once again as I took hers again.

" She repeated when we were asked to join hands once again as I took hers again

"By virtue of the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest said and I saw the tears cascading down her face, making something tug in my chest.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said when my lips twitched upwards as I hooked one arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me and wiped her tears away with the pad of my thumb and leaned down to her lips.

"So beautiful. And all mine." I whispered against her lips before placing them on her soft ones and sealing our fate. 

Mine, all mine.

Our lips moved with each other in sync as everyone cheered when I bit her lip, making her gasp and slid my tongue inside her mouth, devouring her completely when the cheers and hoots got louder.

"Get a room!" Someone yelled when we finally pulled away, although I wanted to kiss her more.

I chuckled at her red face as she averted her gaze and buried her face in my chest. I kissed her forehead, lingering a moment before linking our arms together and making our way down the aisle while everyone clapped for us.

We made our way to the car that was going to take us back to the estate for the reception, the cameras taking pictures as we walked towards our car parked in front. I pushed her back against the car's door, sealing her lips with mine once again.

Talk about zero self control.

She squirmed under me but kissed my back nonetheless, my hands holding her face while hers held onto my blazer collar for support.

I pulled away, resting our foreheads together while both of us breathed heavily, her face flushed while she looked into my eyes.

"You look absolutely stunning, my darling girl, my beautiful wife." I whispered against her lips and saw her shy smile as her eyes roamed my figure as well before smiling at me.

"Thank you. You look really nice too, my handsome husband." She teased and I immediately felt the heat rush down my body when she called me her husband, even though she was only teasing.

Hot.

I cleared my throat and pulled away from her, watching her slightly exposed chest heave up and down, the dress hugging her curves perfectly as I felt even more turned on than I was before.

Shit.

"Fucking hell." I muttered under my breath, ignoring everyone's looks as I opened the car's door for her and helped her get in before following suit. We sat in silence the ride back to the estate.

I glanced at her, my eyes lingering on her when she turned her head to look at me, our eyes connecting as we both refused to look away.

And I felt myself crumble the deeper I looked.