Chapter 20: Mission Impossible or possible?

*Harry's POV*

The interview was finally over and we headed outside to our car. ''Am I the only one who was about to hit that man straight in the face?'' I asked and clenched my fists in anger. Zayn shook his head and sighed ''he was rude..''. Liam patted us on our backs, smiled carefully and calmed us down like the daddy direction he is ''Just forget about it, it's alright now'' he said.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and counted to ten. My mum always told me to do that whenever I was angry as a kid, it still works. ''Harry?'' I heard Niall asking, ''yeah?'' I answered as I opened my eyes. ''You sure you're ready to do this?'' he asked and looked a bit worried.

I nodded ''I need to find her.. I feel..... I feel like.. I can't live without her now as I know she exist.. That's she's out there. I can't hear her laugh, see her smile.. protect her and love her.. I want to do that, I want to hug her tightly, kiss her forehead and call her my sister..'' I blurted out and all the boys looked at me with wide eyes, ''you really want to find her'' lou said and smiled. I nodded and looked out of the window of the car.

I wonder where she is.. what is she doing right now?

*At the Rembrandt Hotel, fourth floor* 

''Okay so this is what we're doing..'' Paul started and looked at the five of us and blurted out the plan:

''We'll stay on the first floor, in the reseption. There's already loads of girls outside, and we know most of them are fans.. You'll all stay up here, it's just for your own safety'' he said and we all nodded in agreement. 

''I'm just telling you this Harry... I can't really promise we'll find her! It's like finding a pin in a haystack... But we'll do our best!'' he said and I tried hard not to burst into tears. I nodded and brought up a fake smile. 

''Okay, so you guys stay here, you can watch the crowd from the window, but please don't enter the balcony or anything.. Stay inside! There's plenty of food in the frid-''

''FOOOOOOOOD'' Niall exclaimed and ran towards the fridge. Crazy leprechaun.

''in the fridge... yeah. Anyway, we'll text you or call you with updates about our Mission Find Jenny! It may take a few hours.. But there's a tv right there and we brought a box of DVD's so... I guess you have all you need, so just calm down and yeah.. STAY here'' he said and smiled as he pointed at the box of DVD's, ''no problem, we'll be fine'' Liam said and we all nodded. Paul left our hotelroom and went to the first floor. 

''It's crazy to think that Jenny maybe is outside right now..'' Zayn said and scratched the back of his head, I nodded.. I was speechless. Zayn was right, it was crazy.

I sighed and stomped towards the coach and let myself fall down and smashed my face into the pillows. This is impossible... We can't possibly find ONE girl in a bunch of God knows how many girls there's outside right now.. 

*Lou's POV*

Harry was tired, nervous and sad at the same time. He had no believe in finding Jenny amongst all the girls outside the hotel.. As I took a peak out of the window I quickly understood why he didn't... ''WOW'' I whispered to myself when I noticed all the brunettes standing outside the hotel screaming and fangirling.. I could really tell they were fans and not his sister. 

''Look'' I said and motioned the others to come and see ''there's so many of them'' I whispered and they all nodded in astonishment. ''Look at them all screaming..'' Niall said and pointed at them, ''they dont really take this seriously'' I said and shook my head devastated. 

Harry was still laying on the couch with his face buried in the pillows, probably thinking about Jenny.  Oh how I wish this could all come to an end.. a happy end. 

I walked over to Harry and sat down beside him, I stroked his back and said ''It'll be fine Harry, if we don't find her today, there's gotta be one way or another to find her!! No need to lose hope Haz''. He mumbled something into the pillow, which I was unable to understand. ''What?'' I asked and he quickly jumped off the couch and screamed ''THERE'S NO HOPE. THERE'S LOADS OF GIRLS. WE'RE NOT GONNA FIND HER OKAY? JUST FACE THE TRUTH!!!!!''. 

His face was sweaty, his eyes were red and his famous curls were all messy. I stood up from the couch ''But-'' 

''NO BUTS! JUST SHUT UP'' he yelled and pushed me so I fell down in the couch, he quickly ran into one of the bedrooms and shut the door behind him. Did he actually push me? ''What just happened'' Niall whispered in fear. I crossed my arms ''I don't know'' I replied and frowned. 

''I'll go talk with him'' Zayn said, but Liam interrupted him ''It's okay Zayn, he needs to calm down.. And you should grab something to eat'' he said carefully and smiled. ''And as for you Lou, stop frowning.. He didn't really mean that.. and you know that! He's your bestfriend'' he said and looked at me, I sighed and stood up ''Yeah.. I know''. 

''Now let's eat!'' Liam said and we all, besides Harry, gathered around the table and started to eat. Even though Niall already had started a little while ago. 

*Two Hours Later*

 ''YAY I WON AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN'' Zayn exclaimed and threw his cards in the air in joy. ''You're such a bad winner'' I muttered and threw mine on the table and crossed my arms, ''and you're a bad loser'' he said and stuck his tongue out at me. I did the same in return. 

''I wonder how many girls they've talked to already'' Niall said while eating a piece of chocolate. I stood up and walked to the window ''there's still a lot girls outside, but many of them are probably just trying to meet us or see us'' I said while looking at all the screaming girls. ''Should I text Paul and ask how they're doing? I asked and Liam, Niall and Zayn nodded. Harry was still in the bedroom. 

I grabbed my phone and texted Paul:

Heeey Paul! Any news?  - Lou

As I slid my phone down my pocket I decided to go and check on Harry. 

''Harry?'' I said, knocked gently on the door and let myself in. This was exactly like the day Harry came home drunk and sad about Jenny. Happily he wasn't drunk now. ''Are you okay?'' I asked, it was hard to see anything because the light was turned off. I quickly turned it on and gazed around the room, but I couldn't see Harry anywhere! ''HARRY!'' I screamed, where was he? 

I jumped on the bed and threw all the pillows on the floor.. where the hell-

''Lou.'' someone whispered..

''What?! WHO?!'' I said terrified. There's no one in here? 

''LOU I'M UNDER THE BED YOU IDIOT''. oh. it was Harry. 

''Why are you under the bed?'' I asked as I laid down on the bed and looked underneath it, there I saw him, even though I saw him upside down I was sure it was Harry. He looked at me with tears in his eyes ''I.. I just.. wanted to hide'' he mumbled, ''hide from what?'' I asked. I felt the blood streaming to my head, it gave me a small headache. ''I dont know.. reality?'' he said and sighed. 

''Well.. get your ass outta there.. There's something you need'' I said and got up from the bed and helped him out. ''What do I need?'' he said and wiped away a tear ''a hug'' I said and hugged him ''It's nothing to be scared of''.

Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing in my pocket ''oh that's probably Paul''. I picked up the phone and looked at it and my jaw dropped.

''What?'' Harry asked curiously. 

''Look!'' I said and showed Harry the text:

Hey Lou! Think we've found her. Meet us on room 201 on the second floor! - Paul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long! I hope you liked it, and I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes. Votes and comments will be appreciated!! xx