Chapter 13: Where am I?

Okay so I'm like in heaven right now, because this fanfic has got 1,000+ reads now! I'm so over the moon about it and i'm so happy and shaking and OMG. So I thought you deserved the next chapter! SO HERE YA GO! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Harry's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, a tear ran down my cheek and I felt the light burn into my eyes. ''Where am I?'' I whispered a few times. I tilted my head to the other side and noticed I was hooked up on this big machine. I felt strong pain in my head and it felt like I'd been sleeping for hundreds of years.

''LOUIS!'' I yelled, I started to panick. ''LOUIS! WHERE ARE YOU'' I cried. I was terrified, why did it hurt so much. ''Please someone! help'' I cried.

Suddenly three unfamiliar people ran into the room I was in, I'd never seen them before. ''NO! GO AWAY!'' I cried, they scared me. ''PLEASE! DON'T HURT ME'' I held my hands infront of my face and started crying. ''We're not going to hurt you Harry, just calm down'' one of them said as he stepped closer. ''WHO ARE YOU?'' I yelled on top of my lungs. ''We're just doctors, we're here to help'' they reassured me.

''LOUIS!'' I screamed ''I NEED LOUIS!''.

''Calm down Harry, it's going to be fine'' they said, they were standing right beside me, it felt like they were going to kill me or something. They looked so evil dressed in only white, looking at me with obnoxious smiles all over their faces. ''Please go away'' I whispered.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

One of the men dressed in white lumbered towards the door and opened it a little, he plopped his head out and I heard he was talking to someone.

''Please let me in, please''

''He's panicking and stressed at the moment, I would like you to wait''

''No, I'm begging you. He needs me! I know his mum should see him first.. But please.. let me in''

The doctor finally gave in and opened the door fully and let the person inside. First I saw some crutches appeared and then my heart skipped a beat as I saw him, it was one of my bestfriends!

''LOUIS'' I cried, I almost jumped out of the bed I was in, but I was stuck in the machine and all the hospital stuff. ''Harry!'' he exclaimed and stumbled towards me with his crutches. He hugged me tight and whispered ''I'm so sorry, it's all my fault''

*Louis's POV*

I couldn't have been any happier than I was at this very moment. Harry was finally awake!