Chapter 8: I can't take this anymore

I just wanted to say that I'm over the mooooon about that I've got over 300 reads! It means the world to me, and I hope you all will continue reading! And please comment what you think, I accept both positive and negative comments, because I want to know how I can improve:) And I wanted to say that I'm also really happy that people vote, you're all bringing a big smile on my face every day! Love you guys! a massive thank you to all of you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now, the next part! I know it's not that long, but I hope you'll like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louis's POV*

Harry had taken off (obviously sad.. or angry) a few hours a go. We were just joking around and suddenly he left. 

''I wonder where he is'' Niall said and sighed, ''Me too'' Zayn agreed. ''Oh god, I'm so worried'' Liam said and hugged me, ''I know, I am too..'' I said and stroked Liams back. ''Are you sure we shouldn't go out looking for him.. it's gettin kinda late'' Zayn said and looked at me with his puppy eyes and a concerned look smashed all over his face, ''No, he'll come back.. but if he's not back in a half an hour, we should go looking for him''.

''Niall, there's food in the fridge for you if you want, you haven't eaten since Harry left'' I said worried, Niall turned around ''I'm not hungry'' he muttered. OH MY HOLY CARROT SAID WHAAT?! Niall James Horan, not hungry? ''You're not.. hungry?!'' I exclaimed, Niall shook his head and burried himself under a blanket. 

*10 minutes later*

''I'M FINE!! OKAY!!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!???''

we heard a familiar voice shouting from outside the apartment door, Niall quickly jumped up from the sofa and the blanket fell on the floor, ''What was that?'' he asked curiously. ''I don't know'' Liam said and looked at the door, suddenly someone opened it and Paul came in........ with Harry.

''I'M ABSOLUTELY FINEEEE!'' Harry shouted, again. ''BUDDY!'' Niall said really happily, then he ran hugged Harry, I did too. ''You smell'' I said and backed off. ''AND SINCE WHEN DID YOU START CARING ABOUT HOW I SMELL?'' Harry screamed in my face, his breath smelled so horrible...

smelled like... like... alcohol. Oh no. 

''I found him on the ground.. a couple of blocks away from here'' Paul said and sounded a bit angry. ''If I hadn't' found him.. Paparazzies would've slaughtered him in the magazines..'' he added. ''IS PAPARAZZIES THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT?'' Harry cried and pushed Paul, but Harry was the one who fell, but I quickly saved him in my arms. ''I think you need to rest Harry'' I whispered in his ear. ''REST? HOW CAN I REST WHEN I HAVE A SISTER OUT THERE WHO NEED ME! AND I NEED HER..'' he screamed, his face was red and his eyes too. Before we were able to answer him he shouted again ''BUT YOU GUYS ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF! AND NNNOOO ONE ELSE!''. 

Niall looked so scared, I couldn't blame him, we'd never seen Harry so angry before.. 

''No.. We do care about you'' Liam said calmly and we all nodded. Harry looked at each one of us, threw his jacket off and burst into tears on the floor. ''I can't take this anymore..'' he whispered and covered his face with his hands. Paul sighed and carefully picked Harry up, bridal style actually, and carried him to my bed. 

''After a little crying.. he fell asleep'' Paul said as he came out of my bedroom. ''aw, poor hazza'' I said and shed a tear. ''What's wrong with him?'' Niall asked me, he looked so worried, sad and scared at the same time. ''Didn't you notice?'' Liam said shocked, Niall shook his head and looked like a question mark. ''He's completely drunk!'' Liam said devestated. ''Hey calm down yo pants'' Zayn said and rolled his eyes ''He's trying to sleep''. 

*Harry's POV -- Dreaming* 

''Jenny! It's me! Your brother'' I screamed. She looked at me and again I saw those sparkly green eyes, still filled with fear and sorrow. As fast as she'd looked at me she turned around again and ran off into the woods. '

'NO! please don't run!'' I cried and followed her as quickly as I could. I could see her curly hair moving back and forth as she ran inbetween some bushes and trees. ''STOP PLEASE! I'M NOT GONNA HURT YOU!'' I screamed again, but she wouldn't even listen, she just continued running. My heart was beating so fast even the best drummer in the world could do it any faster with his drums, it almost felt like it was ready to jump right out of my chest... 

Suddenly we were out of the woods and it started raining. Jenny stopped and turned around, she had tears in her eyes and I could still see the fear. ''JENNY! please let me talk to you!'' I begged and  walked towards her, as I took a step closer I immediately discovered that we were standing on a cliff. And Jenny was at the edge of it. She brought her hands up horizontally as they do in the movies, she closed her eyes and leaned backwards. ''NO PLEASE! I NEED YOU'' I cried and then she fell....... 

*Louis's POV*

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!'' 

''Was that Harry?'' Liam said and looked at me, I nodded and ran into my bedroom. ''Hazza?'' I asked carefully and looked at a really messed up boy sitting on my bed with his hair all messed up and quietly crying his eyes out. I hugged him ''It's okay Harry, you were just having another nightmare!'', Harry was breathing fast and was sweaty all over. He looked at me, and I will never forget that look. It was like a child in need.. he got those sparkly bright green puppy eyes, it just broke my heart. 

But then i realised what he needed... 

His mum.