My father, Ajax, pushed the door open, he was dressed formally for an evening. Dressed in trousers and a blue shirt was not something my father wore each evening.

"Father," I nodded at him, "what do I owe for a visit?"

"We're having dinner at a neighbours tonight, clean yourself up and meet me downstairs in ten minutes." He informed, closing the door behind him as he left.

I better have a cold shower.

Half an hour later we was stood outside a house I recognised, but it couldn't be. I certainly knew this street and who it belonged to, but all the houses looked identical. My father knocked with his spare hand, a expensive champagne bottle in the other.

Seconds later the front door swung open, a lady in a long flowing summer dress opened it. "Honey the guests are here," she called out before her attention was back to us. "I'm Mrs Roman, but just call me Adele. Please do come in!"

Adele opened the door wider for us, allowing me and my father inside. "I'm Ajax," he introduced with a hug and a kiss on a cheek, before shaking an older man's hand who had just joined us. "This is my son, Elias."

I copied my fathers actions, hugging Mrs Roman and kissing her cheek before turning to the man who had introduced himself as Arthur, shaking his hand.

Two boys came from round the corner, who must be their sons, Adele frowned, "where's your sister?"

The one who looked slightly older as was taller spoke up, "she's still getting ready. Girl things," he spoke the last part to himself and laughed as if it was an inside joke.

"Thank you for welcoming us into your home, but I need to use the restroom. Where is it?" I spoke up.

Mrs Roman waved me off, "no worries! just upstairs go to the left, second door down."

Telling her a quick thank you, I followed her directions. Opening the first door was my mistake. My eyes widened at the girl in-front of me, she was completed naked, a piece of dainty cloth which I assumed was her towel at her feet.

Hearing the door open her head snapped up, a small squeal leaving her mouth. Her face coming up allowed me a better view, my mouth almost dropped in shock.

This was my girl.

It was Cecelia.

Her perky breasts where swollen as if she had been foundling with them, they were pointed directly towards me. My eyes couldn't resist from trailing down, her pussy had been trimmed down and shaved at the top.

Flushed, the girl in front of me picked up her towel, frantically wrapping around her small
frame.

"Did you break into my house?"

"You really do think I'm a stalker."

"No I don't. But professors have files, those files containing our information and I think you're the type to use that too your advantage," she boldly stated.

"Your mother invited my father to dinner, to welcome us."

Cecelia rolled her eyes, "of course she did," she muttered under her breath.

I took a daring step closer, "why'd you pick up your towel? I was admiring the view," I told her in a mocking manner.

"Get out."

"Why?"

"You do not get to reject me and then barge into my room, requesting me to drop my towel." She told me.

I reached up, cupping my face into my hand, "what if I told you I regretted it?"

"I'll tell you that you're liar, and that you're simply trying to sleep with me again," she retaliated.

"I regret it."

I leaned down, our lips only centimetres away from one another. I could feel her breath on my lips, parting them slightly I could see her lean in, her eyes fluttering shut.

Tauntingly I took a step back, removing my grasp from her face. Her eyes opened in the loss of contact, shaking her head at her weakness she displayed.

"Drop it." I repeated, motioning to her towel.

Shyly, she took away the grip she had on the towel, allowing the cloth to drop to the floor once again.

"Beautiful, so beautiful."

Her lips twitched up, within seconds my lips had captured her own. Parting slowly, I kissed her gently, whilst still taking dominance. My hand cupped her breast, my fingers pinch her nipples, she released a quiet moan in response in my actions.

I pushed her back onto her bed, causing her legs to part giving me the most perfect angle of her pussy, "so perfect."

I leant over head, attaching our lips back together as I hovered a hand over her heat. Lightly I pressed circular motions on her clitoris, Cecelia whined at the motion.

"Please," she moaned.

I smirked at her neediness, "please what?"

"Please do something."

"You don't understand how badly I want to take you right now," I admitted. Smirking at the rosy colour which arisen on her cheeks.

As quickly as it all started I stood up, straightening out my now slightly creased shirt. Immediately the girl that was just below me say up.

"Where you going?"

"Downstairs." I told her bluntly.

"What—why? Can't we finish first."

"I can't fill you up yet, would have your mother question on why you're not eating." I told her with a grin. I left the room, leaving her alone in a desperate manner.

Fuck. I allowed that small french girl to overtake me.

But oh, how I don't regret it. She was a risk were taking.

I was certainly going to have fun this dinner.

————————
[noun] Allure; the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating.