Six| Allure

Elias's POV

Chapter Six!
Allure

Chapter Six!Allure

——

UNASHAMEDLY I COULDN'T SEEM TO REMOVE THE VISION OF CECELIA FROM MY MIND the way her face fell when I told her this couldn't continue. I couldn't risk loosing this job, I wanted this for years and now I've got it. I couldn't be so weak and allow a small french brunette to waltz into my life and change my mind completely.

I understand why the law was put into place, the forbidden romance towards students and pupil. But in a few years time she would no longer be just a student she'll be a woman who I had let free to another man.

My anger rose at the thought of her with another man. Another man to whisper things to her. Another man to devour her. Another man to touch all the unexplored places of her body.

In frustration I pushed everything of my home desk. Leaning back in my chair I ran a hand down my face.

I was fucked. I've granted permission for Cecelia to bound me to her. I was officially hers and she didn't even know it.

My mind drifted to our night together. Last night. The way my movements had her back arching begging for more. The rough motions. The way she allowed me to tie her up without fear and do stuff to her.

I allowed my dirty thoughts to take over my mind, unzipping my trousers I pushed them down with my boxers, my dick sprung out at the freedom. There was pre-cum already at the tip, from my previous thoughts.

Grasping it in my hand, I begun pumping my mind thinking of one girl, and one girl only. I sped up thinking about our night, her body,  her moans, the way she moaned my name.

"Cecelia," I groaned out. I was thinking about the girl I merely rejected. I couldn't not think about her, as I rapidly pumped up and down. Moments later I breathed out heavily as my own sticky substance fell onto my hand as I released.

I felt like a dumb teenage boy again. That was I thinking about a crush I had. I was behaving like my younger self. But instead of a crush, it was a woman I could see a future with.

Shamefully, I was a hopeless romantic. My tough and dominating exterior covered it well, but the aftercare I give after sex, the morning after where I'll could you a fry-up or waffles, the rest of the day we can spend relaxing.

I wanted to experience all this with Cecelia. I was the real fool. For becoming so obsessed with a girl I just met.

A knock on my office door dragged me back to reality, "come in."