Chapter 23

Hello readers this waiting over...
Let's see who is the new principal.

Yn pov
An announcement was made that we all have to gather in the hall to welcome our new principal. 
I had thought our new principal will be old either bald or white hair. Or else the way junkook said he had asked for a transfer it must be someone like him a mafia turned to Principal so that all his wrong doings are washed off by doing something good for the society. 😏

The person with the 🎤 who came to introduce the principal announced

"Please Clap for our new principal
Mr. Jung Hoseok." Everyone started clapping. Junkook was walking next to him. And I was waiting to see the face as everyone were gossiping he looks handsome, dosent look like a principal but a student.
When he went on the stage I saw the man with a beautiful smile like a sunshine and a cheerful vibes, my God he is handsome, I was stunned for a bit. He is completely opposite to what I thought.
"Good morning everyone. My name is Jung Hoseok, I am the new principal of the school."
Everyone greeted him back and after his introduction all the students were sent back to class. Even the girls were talking, "there are 3 most handsome men in our school how lucky we are, we will get to see them everyday."
I'm like I know Mr. Hoseok and Mr. Won is handsome and who is the third one. I thought.
"The 2nd girl spoke Mr. Won our dance teacher, Mr. Hoseok our Principal and Mr. Junkook omg now I will not take a single leave."
I rolled my eyes when they took junkook's name. All the teachers went to staff room, students went to the class back. Mr. Hoseok came to the staff room so that we could introduce ourselves. I saw Ms. Lee going slowly near junkook, what is her problem  always sticking to junkook, she is a teacher she should know how to behave atleast inside the school campus. By the way what is my problem why I am irritated and thinking all this? Yn focus. I shrugged off the thoughts. 
Mr. Hoseok came near me. "Hello sir my name is Ms. Yn I have joined recently. Nice to meet you sir."
"Hello Ms. Yn nice to meet you too." Junkook looked at Mr. Hoseok and smirked it was like they are communicating with their eyes.
After sometime junkook and Mr. hoseok both left.
I went to my class, took my lecture. While coming I saw Mr. Won I tried to ignore him because of junkook but when I saw him struggling to get some boxes out of storeroom, I gave up and asked
"Mr. Won do you need help."
"Yes Ms. Yn can you please help me to get that box out and than close the door." He said
"Yes why not."
We went inside and got the box out by mistake our hands touched we said sorry and continued.
"Sir why are you removing all this box out?" I asked
"We have our annual day after 2 week. He said
"What really I dint know about it?" I said with a surprise
"How come. All the duty list are sent that day we were preparing for the dance was for annual day."

Again I felt someone is watching but than he comes, the devil Mr. Junkook. So all this while the feeling of someone watching obviously it will be him and who else.
"What happend?" junkook asked.
"Nothing sir.
"We were discussing about the annual day and the duties given to us" Mr. Won said 
Oo okay. What are is your duty for that Ms. Yn? Junkook asked
"Uummm---"

"Ms. Yn you dint know about it?"
I just put my head down.
"What is this Ms. Yn. I know you are new even I am but how come you dint know about this and I am sure you don't know what duty is given and so you have not started preparing for it."
I know it's my fault it's like what he said is right than why am I feeling like crying, because he never spoke to me like this.
With shaky voice I said "Sorry sir. Ones I finish helping Mr. Won I will immediately go and find out."
"No need of wasting your time here,  go now and check what you have to do and make sure that it gets completed before the annual day." I nodded my head and left.

Junkook's pov
Sorry yn but I had warned you not to be seen with him so why are making me angry.
"Mr. Won duty list is sent to everyone how come it is not send to her."
"Mr. Junkook even I was surprised when I heard it that she don't know we have annual day."
"It's okay for now I will send someone to help you. "
"Okay sir thank you."

I straight went to JHope's (other name of hoseok) cabin.
"May I come in." I asked "Yes please" jhope replied. When I entered he started "buddy she is really beautiful, no doubt my handsome brother fell in love with her. Her chubby hand they were so soft. And her height, she is really tall." 
i cleared my throat and said "Mr. Jhope I hope you remember that she is mine."
"I know I know don't worry. I have my gf she will kill me if she finds out that I was thinking about someone."
We both laughed.
"On a serious note, Jhope now you are there so I don't have any tension of this school I can go to my office. Please make sure that nothing wrong happens with the students, school and my yn." I said
"Don't worry junkook I will take care of everything." He assured
"One more thing there is someone among the teachers who is trying their best to put down my yn."
And I explained the situation.  "Okay after the school I will take a meeting to know about the progress of the annual day." 
"Thanks Jhope."
" Your welcome junkook."

Time skip
Han's pov
After the school teachers were called with one student for a meeting. Ms. Yn called me with her.
All the students were sitting with their teachers, so I was sitting with Ms. Yn.
Our new principal entered we all greeted
The meeting started.
"I hope everyone is getting ready for the Annual day."  Everyone said "yes sir," but Ms. Yn put her head down.  "What happend Ms. Yn." "Nothing sir." Ms. Yn replied
Mr. Won stood and said everything.
Suddenly Ms. Yn spoke "I am sorry, I promise with the help of my students I will complete the given task but till now I have not got the duty list."
I was shocked and felt bad for Ms. Yn she is new so everyone is trying to put her down.
"Sir the duty list is not stuck on the notice board of the staff room too." Mr. Jhon said.
"Ms. Lee I am giving you the responsibility to put the duty list on the board and make sure that it is on the board before I come tomorrow morning.
"Ms. Yn you and your class are going to decorate the hall and backdrop." Mr. Hoseok said.
"Okay sir." Ms. Yn replied and looked at me.
We all left I was waiting for Ms. Yn as we will go by bus and atleast we get time to discuss about annual day.
Ms. Yn came down. "Han I just hope we complete the given work on time. "
"Don't worry ma'am we will work as a team and complete the task."

"I am sorry I am new and don't know much I just pray that I complete the task and don't put my students efforts down."
This is the first time I heard a teacher saying sorry atleast in this school.
"Okay than Han tomorrow the first thing let us together make a plan, draw a sketch, get the approval and than start getting materials what is required."
"Okay Ms. Yn."
We reached the bus stop.
The bus arrived and I got inside the bus. She waited for her bus to come. 

Time skip
Yn pov
I reached home took bath and had my dinner.  I laid on the bed and started thinking why the hell I felt bad when junkook spoke like that? Why the hell I was feeling a bit angry when Ms. Lee went near him?
I think I need a break, it's better tomorrow I meet Mina after school. Or else I'll go crazy.

What do you think will happen next? Will yn be able to complete the given task? Will the students work together as a team or will fight like how Ms. Lee said.