Chapter 20

Junkook pov
The person who makes me look perfect and completes me is sitting right infront of me why should I even bother about other." I said.

She was about to open her mouth to answer me back, a kid came and asked. "Noona...." we were confused and saw a small boy.
"What happend dear?" Yn asked "Noona... can you play with me hide and seek."
"you came alone?" I asked him.
"No uncle my mom is with me." Yn started gigling I was like do I really look like uncle. the boy continued "my mom... is over there, she is talking with someone on the and I'm bored sitting.."
she looked at his mom and replied "we will play with you but can you tell me what is you name dear?"
"My name is Felix."
He cutely answered "okay let's go, junkook come lets play with him."
I got up and followed her we played rock paper scissors and yn was the one to search us. I hid behind a tree and felix behind a bench. She found both of us and it was the Felix's turn. After sometime even Mina and Jin hyung joined us.
And this way we spent our day.
While going home we said goodbye to Felix. We saw the mother was still on the mobile so yn told mina to be with Felix and she directly went to Felix's mother, I followed her.
"Excuse me ma'am." Yn said the lady was still on the phone she dint reply, again yn said "excuse me ma'am is that boy is your son?"
This time the lady answered but rudely "what happend can't you see i am on the phone?" "I know ma'am but I am asking you that boy is your son."
"Yes what happend? Did he do anything? This boy he always creates problem. That's why I don't take him anywhere." She started calling out his name.
I was getting irritated with the ladies behavior that is when I heard a strong voice.
"THE BOY DID NOT CREATE ANY PROBLEM BUT I THINK YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION ON HIM. IT'S BEEN ALMOST 1 HOUR WE ARE PLAYING WITH THE BOY AND YOU DINT EVEN KNOW. WHAT IF HE JUST WALKS AWAY SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO PLAY, SOMEONE TO GIVE HIM TIME."
That ladies expression changed. I hold yn hand to calm her.
She controlled herself and started speaking with a little low tone.
"You might be a working woman, I don't know exactly what is your situation.
But if you have time to get him here to play than spend that quality time with him.
He is a child he needs your love and attention. I know I'm a stranger and I don't have any right to tell you anything but still I felt like doing it. Give your time, and love and see the changes in your life as well as your son's life. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say."
The whole time I was just looking at yn the way she was making her understand, the way she was speaking thinking about what the child feels. This things are really making me fall more for her.
"Thank you miss. I was so busy with my work that I just forgot what I was missing" She called her son and hugged him, and said sorry. The mothers eyes were filled with tears same for yn. Than we said bye to both of them. Yn went to Mina to pack out stuff. The boy's mother stopped me and said. "Mr. You are really lucky to have her in your life."
"Yes indeed" I replied.

Yn's pov
We reached home. I went to the room., junkook followed me and called my name "yn" "yes junkook."
"I liked the way you spoke to the lady. The way you made her understand, and realise where she was lacking as a mother. I think I chose the right girl for me." I don't know but listening to him saying this to me I could feel butterflies in the stomach.
I controlled my self and said "Thank you junkook for helping me to control my anger." Okay yn it's late and we are tired too. So good night I was about to close the door but he stopped in the middle and asked "by the way yn do you want me to give you company today."
"No.. thank you junkook I am fine and can sleep alone. Thank you for asking" saying this we both started laughing. 'But on a serious note if you don't feel like going to school tomorrow you can take a leave."
"I am absolutely fine. I guess I needed this break thank you so much junkook for today I enjoyed a lot."
"My pleasure good night dear."
"Good night and sweet dreams junkook." I said.

After that I got fresh but struggled a lot to sleep I was thinking about junkook and the times we spent together, the way he saved me. But eventually I drifted to sleep.

In the morning we all had our breakfast I took my lunch thanked Mrs. Cho and left for school.

Time skip
I reached school and went to the staff room. I saw Han outside the staff room. I was a bit scared to talk to him, obviously Han is the leader of the gang so he must be the part of the incident. "Good morning Ms. Yn."
"Good morning Han." I answered and entered fast inside the staff room.

Han's pov
Ms. Lee had taken our projects for checking, so she had told me to come near the staff room to collect them.
I was waiting for Ms. Lee. I saw Ms. Yn entering, I wished her good morning she replied but I could feel that she is trying to avoid me.
Maybe she is busy I thought.
My friends came to help me. Ms. Lee gave the sets of project and left.

We had Ms. Yn class so I told my friends to go so that I can accompany her to the class.
She came out with Mr. Jhon, and started walking towards the class. I followed them. When she entered the class I saw my friends smirking at her. I felt weird, Ms. Yn explained the lesson and went when her class got over this whole time I was trying to get her attention, by asking questions and answering she allowed me to answer but whenever she looked at me I could feel that something is wrong.
We had sports class when we went to basket ball court I asked my friends "what happend why you'll smirked and gave a look to each other when Ms. Yn came. Even I felt Ms. Yn a bit different"
"Ooo that... sorry Han, we felt very bad that day when she insulted you infront of the whole class. So we just had fun or you can say took revenge on her." I was shocked they continued "you are our leader and how dare her, that's why we locked her in store room. You should have seen her begging, the way she cried to let her go, you would have enjoyed. We tied her and covered her mouth with tape."
I got so angry without thinking I punched the boy. "Who told you to do that to Ms. Yn? How dare you?"
We had a huge fight our coach took us to the principals office. We both were bleeding.
My mom came and said only one thing, "my son has not done this punish these kids for beating my son"
"Excuse me Han's mom. You cannot just say that everyone has seen your son was the first one to attack my son so in defense he faught back." The parent said

My mother was lost with words and got irritated, without even listening to anything She was about to slap me that is when Ms. Yn entered.
"Wait Mrs. Jisung."

Let's see what happens in the next chapter....
Will yn tell what those bullies did to her? Or will she be shut again by Mr. Kang and those parents