Chapter 16

Trigger Warning
Bullying and violence

Junkook's pov
What does she mean by few days.?

Sorry my love you are here with me forever whatever you do or try I won't let you go away from me.

Yn pov
The next day went as usual, but I had some work so I waited to complete my work. I thought I'll finish it in half an hour, but it took me almost an hour. I  was late so junkook called and asked "where are you?" "Just now I finished my work I'm coming." I answered
That is when I heard someone screaming I got scared at the start but than that person started begging "sorry please leave me." I told junkook "I'll come home in another 15 min don't worry" I disconnected the call. (That is what I thought)
When I went to check I saw Han, 2 girls and 2 boys were bullying one girl.
They were beating her and one girl had an hot curler. Looking at that I was shocked I went inside.
"What are you all doing here? Eun is in pain, can't you'll see that.  I'll complain about this to Principal" I warned them "Come dear I'll take you to the hospital." That is when one girl hold my wrist and said.
"Hey fatso mind your own bussiness."
"Oooo so you are those type of kids." I said "what do you mean-" I did not let her complete her sentence and I said.
"Those type of kids who remove their frustration and anger on others, who think they are greater than everyone and can do whatever they want, those kids whose parents have given them everything but forgot to teach them manners" you.... the other girl came to attack me that is when I hold her hand tight and told her. "Dear I am your teacher learn to respect.
2nd tomorrow I'm going to complain this to the principal.
3rd after this if you ever try to raise your hands on me than you will be really in a big trouble." "I think what Han's mother said in the cabin was right you are  scary. Let's see tomorrow who will be kicked out of the school.
Han say something she is taking her." The girl said

When I looked at him in anger  he just stood there looking. 1st girl said "Hey Han why your looking at that fatso and smiling you are looking like one fool. Come on do something" I just ignored them and took Eun with me. On the way I told her "I will take you to the hospital and drop you home don't worry," she was so scared she dint even reply she just nodded her head.
I got down took a cab and went to the hospital where Mina works. 
Mina did the band aid and I was waiting for her.

Junkook's pov
Yn told me that she will come in 15 minutes, I said okay and was about to dicscconnect the call I heard yn saying "who is there."
I just kept the phone on. I could hear the full conversation I started my car to go to the school as yn was in trouble.

That is when I heard a girl talking to her rudely my blood started boiling how can she even talk to her teacher and most importantly my girl like that. She is in big trouble. But my yn handled the situation nicely as I said previously she is my tigress. I was about to reach school she got a cab and went to the hospital where Mina works so I went there straight.

Yn pov
I told the Eun
"I will get some water and food for you" and turned that is when junkook came suddenly and hugged me I was shocked and tried to push him but than he started speaking "you know how scared I was, I went to the school but I heard you saying the address of this hospital to the cab driver so I came here, next time please don't go anywhere like this alone, take someone with you, I know you saved me like this but you were lucky that time and this time too, please yn next time don't do anything like this"
I dint know what to say as first I was shocked, 2nd I dint know how to react and 3rd people were looking at us. Luckily he had worn masked.

"Junkook I'm fine just calm down, now please leave me people are looking at us and I can't breath. If you will leave me you will be able to see that I am fine." Junkook was a bit embarrassed as well as he was blushing he stepped one step behind. "See I told you I'm fine." I said
Eun was watching all this and smiling atleast she forgot that pain for a little while , "ma'am your bf  really loves you and he is  handsome too." I opened my mouth to say "he is no-"
"O thank you" junkook said while pulling  his hair behind. I gave a look to  him and told "I'll get her something to eat you wait here."

Junkook pov

I removed my mask and said
"Hi my name is junkook and as you already know I'm Ms. Yn  boyfriend." I smiled saying this. "What about you?"
"Hello sir I am Cha Eun, Ms. Yn student" she said.
"I hope your feeling better. Don't mind me asking who were they and what happend? Only if you want to you can talk about it or else it okay i can understand" I asked
I wanted to know about them because they behaved rudely and even raised their hand on yn so I have to teach them manners.

"Sir they are rich students (yn's class) they target students and bully them. This time it was me but I was lucky that Ms. yn came to rescue me. But I'm scared for her now what will they do to her?" She said.
"She is a teacher, how can they think even of bullying a teacher? Don't worry she will handle them." I told her this but I was more worried about her.
"Sir you don't know how they are, this is not the first time. Because of them  and the teachers who support their wrong doing a teacher before Ms. yn left the job.  They posted few things about her, bullied her, did not let her take her class and the staff also did not support her. The other teacher including principal are scared of them because those 5 kids parents are rich, powerful and give a lot of fund to school." 
"Dont worry nothing will happen to our Ms. Yn." I said and smiled she smiled back.

When I heard this, I was like now I have to do something about these kids. I wanted to make them realise that this time they have chosen a wrong target.
How can they even think about bullying mafias woman.

Yn was coming towards us that is when the girl said "Sir You are lucky to have her in your life she is very strong." I smiled and thanked her.

Yn came to us and said "come Eun let's go your parents must be worried."

We both dropped her and said goodnight.

Let's see what step Mr. Jeon takes to save yn from the bullies as well as the staff. 

Dear readers,
If you like what you read than please follow me, vote for the story and leave a comment.

Thank you