Chapter 11

Yn pov

I went in the room, all bags were there in my hand so I just pushed the door to close, kept the bag on the bed and straight went to take a warm water bath as I was really tired, in this chaos of bags and wanting to take a bath fast to go to sleep early I dint see if locked the door. And made a big mistake.

After a nice bath I realised that I dint take my clothes and just entered the bathroom, so I thought to rap a towel around me and come out and wear my clothes and the reason was
1st It's late now so no one will come.
2nd junkook always knocks before entering inside
3rd I always make sure to lock the door.

I came out and was going straight near the cupboard. That is when the door open with a bang and I was like "wtf don't you know you have to knock the door before entering".

Junkook just stood there with wide eyes and and red cheeks.
I froze there looked at him and than me.
"Oooo shit shit shit..... junkook...."
I just ran next to the cupboard to hide myself.
Junkook immediately said sorry and went out and I was there standing like a statue to process what just happend.
After a min or so I came out of my thought wore my clothes and went to sleep. I was finding It very difficult to sleep but somehow I drifted to sleep.

Junkook's pov
The moment I saw her like that I just freezed, I was just looking at her body, wrapped around the towel.

I wanted to touch those thick thigh, those arms , those cheeks and I wanted to feel her plump lips with mine. I chose a right girl for me with perfect body and heart. I'm not going to leave you yn. You are mine and your body belongs to me I'm just waiting for you to love me back and give me permission to touch you.

I straight went to my room got fresh. I was thinking about how beautiful she will look as my wife and under me.
And with the thoughts I drifted to sleep.

Next morning
I woke up did my morning routine and went down to have my breakfast. Yn came down all ready for her first day at school.
But when she came down I remembered the yesterday's incident I greeted her good morning she just said good morning and avoided looking at me. She was about to leave I told her to "have your breakfast before going."

"Junkook it's my first day so I don't want to be late I have to catch the bus." She said avoiding eye contact.

"I will drop you don't worry you won't be late come and have your breakfast." She nodded and sat to have her breakfast.

Yn pov
I was so embarrassed, I dint even had the courage to look at him.
I just pray that he dosent bring that topic.
When we both finished our breakfast we went to the car. I told him the address of the school.

"Junkook there is something I want to tell you."

"Yes what happend" he said.
" Junkook I don't want anyone to know where I stay, I don't want anyone to know that we both know each other, it will be very difficult to work with them. This is the last time your dropping me as I will be catching bus everyday. I don't want them to think she came to korea not even a month and is travelling in big big cars I hope you understand. I don't want them to get scared thinking that I'm involved with mafias this and that...." I said.....
I know how I gathered courage to speak this infront of him but I had too..
He dint say anything and just kept quiet I was waiting for him to answer if not just shout or show some anger but no... nothing he was quiet and that was scaring me more.
We reached he dropped me and just left. I thought today I will have to suffer the wrath of Mr. Junkook .

I entered the school greeted my colleagues, I did not get the same response from everyone, but there were two teachers who were very welcoming. I spoke to them, they introduced themselves one was Mr. Ji won, and he is working in the institute for past 2 years, and the other was Mr. Jhon who is a music teacher and is working for past 3-4 years. I met the principal, who showed me a class of which I'll be a home room teacher.

The moment I entered the class everyone went and sat in their place
I introduced my self. The first response I got was sound of a pig I don't know who did that but the whole class started laughing, I felt nervous.... first day of school and I'm welcomed like this.. long way to go yn I thought. I ignored everything and saw one girl was sitting quietly not bothered what's going on in the class.I told everyone to introduce themselves, while taking the attendance. And came to know the name of the girl who was sitting quietly. Her name is Hye Sun.

I started with my class ones the bell rang I left the classroom.
My Co Ms. Lee from another class called me in the staff room.
I went to meet her she told me to prepare a PPT on a topic. I said okay and left.

While going home mr. Won asked me "what did Ms. Lee say."
"She told me to prepare a lesson plan on the next topic." I said "Oo okay, by the way how are you going? Do you want me to drop you?"
He asked.
"Thank you for asking me but sorry I will go by bus. I declined politely."
He left from there.
I was waiting for the bus at the bus stop. I saw Hye Sun she saw me and gave a smile, which I dint see at all in the school, I too smiled back.
We both got inside the same bus I took a seat and started thinking that when I reach home I don't know how junkook will react to the morning conversation.? Will he be still mad at me? Who cares what he thinks, what I said is for my good. And shrugged my thought. At the next stop I saw a man enter the bus and Hye sun's expression changed, he went straight next to her to take the seat.

So many empty seats but still he went near her. Why? Why she is scared? When I looked at her... her eyes they were screaming for help.

Let's see what happens in the next chapter.
Whether yn helps her or leaves her? How will she handle this situation?

Hello, readers i hope you liked the chapter, and the story so far.
Please do vote and comment.

Thank you