Fandomination part 2

I tried. I'm sorry if it's bad.

xxXxx

In the kitchen.

"Okay, Shmebulock, we need to come up with a plan to drive off Mabel's fans. Any ideas?" Asked Dipper in a serious tone as he held a pen.

"Shmebulock."

"I don't know what I expected." Said Dipper in confusion before putting a hand on his chin. "Hmm, maybe we could have someone take the limelight away from Mabel?"

"Shmebulock!"

"But who could that be?" Said Dipper chewing on the pen in his hand.

*Sob*

Dipper's ears perked as he heard someone crying nearby. He raised a brow before checking out who it was and thankfully, the person was away from the Mabel fans.

It was a blonde girl who looked to be his age.

"Wait- aren't you that girl Mabel made fun of while sick?" Asked Dipper bluntly. "Pacifica, right?"

Pacifica froze. "Oh COME ON!" She yelled at Dipper in frustration. "Can't even be remembered!"

"Huh?"

"Ever since Mabel humiliated ME, no one even looks at me anymore. Everyone is all about Mabel this and Mabel that."

Dipper cringed knowing that this was his fault for leaving Mabel alone while sick. But, suddenly, an idea hit him.

"Wait- that's it! Pacifica, how would you like to get your fame back?"

"What?" Asked Pacifica in confusion.

"We don't want the crowd of fans, you can have them." Replied Dipper cheerfully.

Pacifica could only stare in confusion as she tried to understand why someone would ask this.

xxXxx

"I still can't believe anyone would find all that popularity annoying." Said Pacifica in genuine surprise as Dipper lead her to his and Mabel's room.

"Shmebulock." Replied Shmebulock with a frown.

"Uhh, maybe you should see for yourself." Said Dipper ignoring Shmebulock's interesting remark as they made it to the door of the room.

Pacifica raising a brow before Dipper opened the door to the room and immediately, the three heard yelling.

"GET DOWN FROM THERE OR ELSE I'LL BASH YOUR SKULL IN! NO! THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO MOTIVATE YOU, YOU- UGH!"

It was Mabel who was yelling at her fans trying to climb up the shack as Stan just coaxed money out of them for poorly drawn images of her.

"You okay?" Asked Dipper in concern.

"No! These people are the worst! I can't sit still for two minutes before some obnoxious idiots try to climb up for a selfie!" Yelled Mabel not knowing of two extra people listening. "I'll do anything to get them to leave me alone!"

"Anything?" Asked Pacifica with a smile.

Mabel paused as she realized Pacifica was in the room. She turned to Dipper who explained.

"She's here to help."

Mabel stared skeptically at Pacifica who huffed at her look.

"Hey, I'm the one spending my precious time helping you losers!" Exclaimed Pacifica arrogantly.

Mabel frowned, wondering if she really meant it when she said anything before sighing.

"Alright, hit me. What's your plan?" Asked Mabel tiredly.

"Simple, we need to embarrass you in front of your fans." Replied Pacifica nonchalantly. "That way, they wouldn't find you interesting at all. And the one who embarrassed you will get all the attention."

"What?!" Asked Dipper angrily. "That's not-"

"I'll do it." Mabel cut off her twin.

"Mabel, she said she'd publicly embarrass you!" Said Dipper in confusion.

"It's either pride or being able to go outside." Said Mabel crossing her arms. "You got a deal, Paz."

Pacifica smiled at the answer. It was time to get her status back.

"Wait, did you just call me Paz?"

Mabel shrugged nonchalantly.

xxXxx

At the front door.

"Are you sure this script will work? It doesn't feel-" said Mabel wearing a helmet to lessen some of the worst parts of the script before Pacifica cut her off.

"Remember who you're talking to. I'm the champion of humiliating others." She said nonchalantly.

"That's not... something to be proud of." Deadpanned Dipper.

"Shmebulock."

"Who cares what you two think?" Said Pacifica confidently before she and Mabel left the shack.

The next few minutes contained some of the most horrible moments of Mabel's life because having juice spilled on her and her head touch the dirt was worse than any public humiliation. Luckily, she wore the helmet for that exact reason.

Thankfully, upon seeing Mabel defeated by Pacifica, the crowd lost interest in the former and followed the latter away from the shack.

And once they were gone, Mabel revealed her true colors.

"Ew, ew ew ew ew!" Said Mabel taking off her helmet and throwing it away. "This is so much worse than I thought."

Dipper, knowing his sister, knew this would happen. "C'mon, I think Grunkle Stan has a few rubber ducks we can use."

Mabel beamed at the thought of a nice bath before she heard a familiar voice.

"Wait-" it was Candy with Grenda next to her. "We want to say sorry."

"What?" Asked the twins in union.

"We heard what you said about us being obnoxious while trying to climb into your room." Said Grenda.

"In hindsight, yeah that was bad." Said Candy with an awkward smile. "So, can we be friends instead?"

Memories of the canon flooded Mabel's head as she remembered more about the original Mabel's relationship with these two, causing her to sigh.

"Fine." She said before squishing Candy's face. "But if you pull anything like today, I will break every bone in your face."

This time with a happy smile, Candy gave a thumbs up of understanding.

"*Sigh* Now, about those rubber duckies-"

xxXxx

I'm sorry.

Toodles.