Another Falls part 3

"Ugh, where are we?" Asked our Mabel as she groggily woke up removing the dust and dirt off her clothes.

She looked around her holding her head as she stood up. There were large rocky walls all over with paths in between. Almost like...

"A maze?!" Exclaimed Mabel with a deep frown. "I always hated these things. DIPPER!"

Our Mabel tried calling for her twin many times but to no avail, causing her to give up.

As our Mabel groaned at the situation, she heard a familiar voice.

"Ugh, where are we?" Asked C Mabel as she groggily woke up.

"In a maze...alone." said our Mabel frowning as she crossed her arms.

"What?!" Exclaimed C Mabel in shock. "Dipper! Dipper!"

Our Mabel didn't stop C Mabel from calling for her twin in vain, she'd do the same in her place.

It wasn't long before C Mabel went silent, prompting our Mabel to speak.

"C'mon, maybe we can find something inside the maze." She said calmly as she gestured towards a path in the maze.

C Mabel didn't reply causing our Mabel to get a good look on her expression. She looked uncomfortable.

"Are you still on about me yelling at you?" Asked our Mabel in frustration and it seemed that she hit the nail on the head. "We don't have time for this. We need to find that crazy mailbox asap."

Mabel didn't reply and glared at our Mabel, causing her to frown.

"Are you for real? We. Are. Trapped. In a very dirty maze! We need to move!" Exclaimed our Mabel in frustration.

C Mabel grumpily looked away causing our Mabel to growl.

"So that's how it's gonna be, huh? Well, we're moving even if I have to carry you around." Said our Mabel crossing her arms as she approached C Mabel.

Before C Mabel could process what our Mabel just said, our Mabel lifted her counterpart like nothing and placed her on her back.

C Mabel let out a confused sound as she realized she was already on her counterpart's back.

"Woah, how did you-" C Mabel asked in confusion at how easily her counterpart was carrying her.

"I lifted Dipper the same way a few times here and there." Said our Mabel calmly as she trudged forwards.

C Mabel went silent as our Mabel easily carried her forwards.

This went on until the two came across what seemed to be a giant door with words carved on it.

"To understand one another is to understand oneself." C Mabel read off the door still being carried by her counterpart.

"Does this mailbox seriously have to be this corny?" Asked Our Mabel with a deep frown. "I can't even climb over the door with you on my back."

"Hey! If you hate me so much maybe you shouldn't have taken me with you!" Exclaimed C Mabel angrily.

"I hate you because, like right now, you're very uncooperative!" Our Mabel snapped as she dropped C Mabel onto the ground.

Suddenly, the door flashed red with a buzz causing our Mabel to turn to it in confusion before C Mabel distracted her.

"Oh yeah? At least I'm not a jerk to everyone!"