9

***********

He let his tongue work against her clit non stop. Her heavy panting and gasping were now full blown moans. Onika has never gotten head like this. She tried pulling away from him only for Matías to grab her hips, restraining her closer to him while his face was deep in her pussy. Onika's eyes rolled in the back of her head, feeling his fingers in her.

"Shit." She moaned. Matías ate her out even through her orgasms. Onika practically had to push Matías off, asking for a break but Matías was far from done. He let his pants fall, revealing his perfectly sculpted 6 pack that traveled down to his sexy v line that led to his veiny dick, that was so big his boner didn't even stand all the way up, it slung from how heavy it was. Onika clamped her legs shut immediately seeing this.

"Open them." Matías ordered as he placed his hands on her smooth legs.

"Please can we-." Matías didn't listen to Onika's excuses anymore. He forced her legs wide open, Onika tried to fight him but before she knew it she felt his tip piercing her entrance. Onika knew Matías was going to be everything but gentle in bed. He was gonna let out all of his sexual frustration out on her and she was gonna take it.
He let the tip of his dick play with Onika's entrance before actually thrusting it in. Onika gripped the sheets as he worked it in making her more wet with every thrust.

"Joder eres tan apretado." Matías grunted in Spanish.

"M-matias." Onika cried out from the mixture of pain and pleasure, trying to get used to Matías big size. He then pulled and sucked her nipple, still drilling her as he did this. He ignored all of Onika's cries as he went deeper inside her.

Onika literally felt like her soul was being taken from her body. She didn't know right from left at the moment. Her legs shook already from how deep and fast Matías was going. He kept eye contact with her the whole time, not breaking it once. He then told Onika to get on all fours on the huge bed. She wasn't even used to the first position yet. She tried to reason with Matías, about going slower but Matías smacked her ass harshly, becoming impatient.
Onika arched her back and put her face in the pillows only for him to pull her head back up by her hair as he continued to say vulgar things in her ear.

"P-please, I can't, I can't Matías." Onika chanted as tears fell down her face from all the pleasure being inflicted. Onika felt herself melt in Matías hands as he made her take all of him. "It's too much." Onika tried to make another attempt to run for it, by pushing Matías off, stopping his thrust. Matías' eyes darkened from Onika's action.

"Are you trying to take away what is mine hermosa?" His deep voice was monotone as always. He tilted his head asking the question. Onika, scared at how calm and creepy he was at the same time, she just shook her head no in response.

Matías then grabbed her ankle pulling her back to him. "So then take it." He commanded, relaying on the message that Onika was to take all what Matías gave her.

He fucked her all night long until her legs felt like noodles. Their hot sweaty bodies got into the shower only to continue what they started. Their wet skin clapped against each other as Matías gave Onika sloppy kisses, pulling at her already abused nipples. Onika felt another orgasm come over her as her body shook uncontrollably. Matías soon released after her, filling Onika up.
They both then finished up their shower. Onika was so drained, she let Matías carry and lay her on the bed.

"I am the only man that is to have my way with you, Onika you are my everything." Matías kissed each of her knuckles. "I promise I'll give you a painful death if you even say otherwise."