5

**********

Matías had brought Onika to an extravagant restaurant. It had a gold interior and everyone in the restaurant seemed very fancy. Onika couldn't do anything but observe the nice decor all around her. A man Onika assumed was the boss of the restaurant, greeted Matías immediately and didn't dare to glance at her, he then led them to their table which was upstairs. They got a view of the people down below on the first floor while they sat and ate.

Onika was stiff around Matías knowing that he had somehow got into her home, had her tense. She vividly remembers locking the door after coming in, It frightened her to think about it but she had to know not only for her but her grandmother's safety too.

Onika fiddled with her dress nervously as the waitresses came and sat hot plates of lobster and other sides. Onika dug into the plates immediately, stress eating about how she was gonna confront Matías. After this she knew she would have to get a restraining order against this man. Onika was convinced the man was a crazy stalker
psycho killer.

"Matias." Onika started off, getting quickly full off the meal she just ate.
More waitresses quietly came in with more plates of different food to eat.
"I really appreciate all of this, thank you."

"Anything for you mi amor." Matías stared at Onika the whole dinner like she was the actual dinner.

"But Matías I don't really understand what you want from me. I don't know what your intentions are with me." Onika explained.

"And I don't really wanna know. Matías you have to respect my wishes and understand that I don't feel like me and you would work, I appreciate all the stuff but I don't want this to get over your head and have you think something it's not." Onika looked at a Matías who stared blankly like he didn't hear a word that she said.

"Onika." His voice deep and demanding.
"I've been watching you for some time now, and I know what I want." He spoke with honesty.

Shivers ran down Onika's spine when she heard her stalker admit he had been watching her.

"I want you so I'll have you" He simply stated as if he could just get whatever he wants.
An irritated Onika was starting to lose patience with the man.

"No Matías you will not just come into my life just because you are some notorious man doesn't mean I fear you." Onika looked Matías in the eyes, letting him know she was serious.

"Tread lightly with your words Onika." That was it, his words were enough to make Onika go off.

"No, you tread lightly. Look I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you really have me fucked up thinking I'm going to tread lightly with the bullshit you are telling me!" Onika rambled on until she felt a sharp pain stopping her air circulation. Matías now had Onika held up in mid air with his hand that easily wrapped around her throat, watching her struggle.
Onika tugged at the big hand but it didn't budge off of her neck.

"Listen to me hermosa and listen well. You are mine, from your head to your toe. Mines! mines to protect, mines to provide, mines to take care of.
Even in your next life you belong to me. Whether you like it or not."

Matias let Onika go. She immediately started choking, trying to catch her breath, she looked up at Matías with watery eyes.

"M-atías p-please, w-hat if I'm someone else's." Matías then grabbed Onika by her hair making her yelp in pain. She tried to loosen his grip, which only got tighter then showed Onika a gold bloody necklace.

"Big L"  it read.

Onika looked at the bloody necklace quickly, remembering it was around Leon's neck last time she saw it. She then looked up at Matías in horror. His face held no regret showing her the jewelry.

"I'll kill whoever dares to touch what's mine Onika, just like I did to your little friend." He said with a murderous look in his eyes.

"What you need to understand is that I'm not going nowhere, anytime soon and I'll do what I have to do to make you understand that." Onika's body quivered in fear as Matías spoke. She was speechless and shocked, poor Leon was somewhere dead, guilt immediately showed on her face thinking about him, dried tears stained her face as she felt another round of tears form in eyes.

Why me? She asked herself.

"Do not fuck with me Onika. As mines you will respect me and I will give you the same in return. I do not wish to hurt you but if you push me to that extent then so be it." Matías threatened letting her hair go.

"Do you understand?" Matías asked Onika who was hesitant about her answer.

"But-" she started. Matías quickly put Onika over one of the chairs, folding her arms in a position she couldn't get out. He now had her behind facing up. Matías lifted her dress, revealing her white laced underwear. He pushed her panties to the side and started swirling around Onika's clit with his two fingers, instantly making her pussy glisten from her juices, Onika let out an accidental moan as he played with the right spots on Onika's body.

"Fanculo mami." Matías' accent deep as he spoke under his breath.

"I said do you understand." He then smacked Onika's ass, leaving a harsh sting. Onika nodded her head fast, feeling his two thick fingers go in and out of her, making her cum spill out all over Matías's fingers.

"I want you to say it mami, say who this belongs to, before I fuck you right here and have you scream it instead for all the people down below to hear." He said mentioning they were still in a public place.

"O-okay i-i will say it." She moaned out, his fingers only went faster.

"I'm yours! M-matías please, all of me is yours I-I promise." Matías pulled his wet fingers, which now held the aroma of Onika's sweet scent.
He helped a distressed Onika fix her clothing.

Onika had a mixture of feelings. Sad, weak,  satisfied, violated, turned on, scared, stressed and worried. How could she just let him do that to her. She fought but not hard enough, her body gave in so easily from his touch. Onika got mad at herself for liking it, she saw how Matías grinned seeing how flustered he made her and she didn't like it, she had to admit she was a little embarrassed.

Before they left Maítas left a big tip on the table and grabbed Onika's hand taking her back to his car, once they got in they spent no time waiting and pulled off.

While driving Onika noticed they were taking a different direction from where her house was at.

"Where are we going Matías?" Onika asked with worry all over her voice.

"Home." Was all he said. Onika silently prayed for protection, hoping that her prayers would soon be answered.

**************

Literally when I was 643 words in this chapter and I accidentally hit a button on my phone without looking and ended up deleting the whole chapter😭😭😭😭😭

Time to download Google docs...