*heads up*

As the sun beams through my window, I arise from my bed, stretching my limbs and wiping the sleep from my eyes. I look over at the right side of the bed where Jamie was sleeping but he wasn't there. I grunt at the thought of having to decide what to wear for the day. I step inside my closet, taking a deep breath, and looking at my sea of clothing options staring back at me.
I began to sift through my wardrobe, examining each piece of clothing with a scrutinising eye. "Too casual.", "Too formal.", "Too colourful.", "Too bland." I mutter under my breath as I continue to shuffle through my options.
Finally, I lay eyes on the perfect outfit. I pull out a light pink blouse, high waisted jeans, and my favourite pair of white shoes. I hold up the pieces together, admiring the way they complement each other. Feeling confident in my choice, I waste no time in getting dressed, and then I take a final glance in the mirror before heading out the door to the living room to conquer the day ahead.

As I walked towards the living room, my steps grew slower and more hesitant. I could hear the murmur of two voices coming from the room, and as I approached the doorway, I could see my sister Hannah and Jamie sitting on the couch, deep in conversation.

My heart quickened as I wondered what they could be talking about. I hesitated for a moment outside the room, considering wether or not I should interrupt them. Finally, I took a deep breath and stepped into the room.
Hannah and Jamie turned to look at me, and I felt a sudden warmth in my chest at the sight of them. They both looked at me with welcoming smiles and I felt my fears melt away.
"Hey!" Hannah exclaimed, standing up from the couch.
"We were just talking about you. Come join us!"
I felt a rush of relief as I walked over to the couch and sat down between my sister and Jamie. They continued their conversation, filling me in on all the details. Despite my initial fears, I felt grateful for this moment of connection with the people I loved most.

"I can't believe Britain Dalton eats seaweed and mayonnaise sandwiches! Wait until I tell my friends!" Hannah giggled.
"Please do. The guy could use a kick to the ego if that gets out." Jamie explained.
'Hannah, do you mind giving us a minute?' I politely asked my sister.
"Oh, um..sure.. don't leave without saying goodbye though!"
"We would never. Now get some rest." Jamie replied.
"Oh no, not you too!"
'Hannah.' I answered in a firm tone.
"Fine. Sometimes I feel like the little sister around here."
"She's a good kid." Jamie said, smiling.
'A great kid.' I added.
"Hmmm..cute outfit."
'Thanks...Anyway, did you sleep okay on the bed?' I asked.
"Like a baby. Thanks again for letting me stay here. Your a lifesaver." He answered.
'It's no problem.'
"So...where to begin? I know it's not been a long time since I've seen you, but...it feels like forever. Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk upon his face.
'I.. yes. I missed you. Are you happy now?'
"Very. We'll get to that later. First, I want to give you a heads up about Donald." Jamie explained.
'Let me guess: he wants me to be Anna again?' I assumed, rolling my eyes in response.
"Of course he does. And this time, he wants you to do it on the big screen." He said as his blue eyes met with my hazel ones.
'WHAT!?' I gasped, as my face switched from a smile to a serious worried expression.

A/N: I'm really sorry for the short chapter today. I will make up for it later with longer paragraphs in the next few chapters, I promise. 😊📖 also thank you guys so much for being so supportive towards my new book. I appreciate all the love and kindness you have given me. :)
Remember if you like this story so far, make sure to like and comment below if you wish.