33: The Overlooked

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" Scott asks. 

"Well, you got claws. I got a bat" Stiles says. 

"What about me?" I ask. 

"You have me" Stiles smiles. 

"Great, i'm dead, i'll find a knife or something" I say as we walk inside with Derek and Ms. Blake. 

"Scott! Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating" Melissa says. 

"We're here for Cora" Scott says. 

"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" Melissa asks. I look up a Stiles.

"You took her bat?" I ask. He shrugs. 

"Mom, just trust me on this. You need to get out of here. Right now" Scott says. 

"The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage" Melissa says. 

"Got it. Okay" Scott says. We walk off to her room. We got into the elevator.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help" Ms. Blake says as Derek held onto her arm for life. Scott was staring at her like he was going to kill her, and Stiles had his bat up. I just glared at her. She scoffs and turns back to the front. The elevator sings and we walk out. The power was already going out as the lights flickered. I got chills down my back but I shake them off. We get to Cora's room to see she wasn't there, but there was black blood and misletoe on the ground. 

"Derek" Scott says following the black blood on the floor to the door down the hall. All the sudden Peter bursts through the door sliding on the ground. I flinch at the sudden sound. 

"We got a problem. Big problem" Peter says. I look down the end of the hall to see the twins combined into their monster werewolf. Derek runs after Ethan and Aiden. Scott went in for back up. 

"Help me" Stiles says to Peter. 

"Wait what are you doing?" I ask. Stiles points at Cora. I didn't even see her on the ground. She looked dead, she better not be dead. I went to go help but Ms. Blake was right there. She grabs my arm and covers my mouth. I try hitting her as she drags me into the elevator. She lets go of me. 

"What the hell" I say pushing her away from me. 

"I'm sorry but i'm really trying not to die" She says. 

"That has nothing to do with me, you didn't have to fucking snatch me like that" I scoff fixing my outfit. The elevator opens again to the first level. She grabs my arm and starts to walk out. But we see Deucalion and Kali. Deucalion stops, he takes something off his cane and throws it at us. It pierces the wall just grazing my shoulder. My eyes widen. All the sudden Kali runs at us. Ms. Blake runs into the elevator. I quickly run after her knowing she would leave me for dead. 

"Why are these doors so slow" I say pressing the button as Ms.Blake watches. I see Kali's hands grab the door of the elevator. I panic, I tried to look around for something to stab her hands with but of course there is nothing, because were in a fucking elevator. I watch as Ms.Blake's eyes turned white and she hit the doors of the elevator making Kali fly back and the doors close. She falls back against the door. 

"Why didn't you do that before" I say. 

"Shut up" She sighs closing her eyes. We get to another floor. The doors open and she grabs my arm again. I wince. 

"You know you could be a little more gentle with me, I'm not the one trying to kill you" I say. My arm isn't bleeding bad I just need to wrap it up. 

"Would you please stop talking" She sighs at me. As we were walking down the hall I hear people talking. Scott.