Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Smoker Shu Kurenai x Reader

Start from the beginning

"So what do we do now?"

"We'll follow her secretly, in case anything goes wrong."

The blunette said as he jogged in the direction, two of his friends went in as Wakiya and Rantaro looked at each other before catching up behind him as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
With Shu:

The red eyed albino had come to a park and sat down on one of the benches. He sighed to himself and rubbed his temples as he muttered,

"Why did they have to see me like this? Why couldn't they just...mind their own businesses...?"

"Because we're your friends Shu and we care about you."

A familiar feminine voice said as the albino quickly looked into the direction it came from and was surprised to see his female friend standing there.

"Are you here to lecture me like Valt again?"

The (e/c) eyed girl shook her head as she sat down beside him and said,

"I don't think that I need to lecture you. You're capable enough to make decisions for yourself Shu. I'm just...here to tell you something."

"And what would that be?"

"Umm...you see, I came along with Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya because I wanted to confess my feelings to you."

She said quietly as she stared down at her lap and fiddled with her fingers while the albino just stared at her with surprised eyes.

His long time crush was confessing her feelings to him so he should be happy, right? But instead he asked,

"You really want to do it now? After seeing how I treated all of you? And after knowing that I've become a smoker?"

"Is there a problem if I do it right now? You don't want me to confess to you then, right?"

(Y/N) retorted as she crossed her arms and made a face, pretending to be hurt by his words.

"W-What? No! No! I didn't mean it like that! Why wouldn't I want my crush to confess to me?"

Shu said quickly but covered his mouth when he realised he'd actually said out the words 'my crush' out loud. (Y/N) too, seemed to have picked up on those two words as she repeated,

"My crush? I'm your crush?"

"Y-yes, you have been for a very long time now."

Shu said with a red blush across his face as a smile formed on the girl's face and she moved closer to him, making him back away from her.

"Then...our feelings are mutual, aren't they?"

"I-I guess so."

"I love you then, Shu."

She whispered loud enough only for him to hear as the albino's eyes widened slightly before he smiled and said the words back,

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

A) The ending as requested by kurenaishu15:

After the confession, (Y/N) and Shu became a couple. A few weeks after that, (Y/N) told Shu that she too wants to try smoking.

The albino agreed to her wish without a second thought and eventually the girl also developed an addiction to the habit. They ended up becoming a smoker couple.

But the two of them were always careful enough to not smoke in front of their friends as they didn't want to get into any arguments again.

B) The ending as requested by the author chan:

After the confession, (Y/N) kissed the boy's cheek and said,

"But Shu."

"Hmm?"

"I know leaving an addiction can be hard but if you don't leave smoking, you'll die early. And I don't want that to happen to my boyfriend. I'm sure you also don't want to leave me, your friends and Spryzen behind as well, right?"

She said which made Shu think about the bigger picture and the consequences of this bad habit. He closed his eyes, picturing everything she'd just said.

A few minutes later, he opened his eyes again and looked at her as he said apologetically,

"You're right. I don't want any of that to happen. I'm sorry for my behaviour earlier. I promise that I will get rid of this addiction and be like I used to be."

Hearing that, (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh of relief. She'd finally managed to get him to come back on the right path.

Just then, Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya also came out of their hiding spots as the albino and the girl were surprised to see them there.

"Were you eavesdropping our conversation?"

The girl asked as the three of them sweatdropped and smiled awkwardly before Valt said,

"Kinda...but.. we're glad you got Shu to listen."

At that, the red eyed albino stood up as he lowered his head and apologised to them,

"I'm sorry for lashing out on you guys when all of you were just trying to help me. I promise I'll not repeat this mistake again and will do everything to get rid of my bad habit."

"Chill out dude, we already forga-"

"Just your sorry isn't enough."

Wakiya said as he crossed his arms and all of them looked at him as went up to Shu and put an arm around his shoulder.

Wakiya: "For truly making it up to us, you gotta treat us with your special spaghetti carbonara."

Valt: "Oh yeah! I don't know how long it's been since I last had it!"

Rantaro: "Yeah dude! That's a great idea! I'm coming with you too!"

(Y/N): "I'd like to have your tasty spaghetti too Shu!"

Shu: "Alright guys. As you wish."

He smiled as they all made their way back to his apartment for the treat. On the way back, Shu was thinking,

'I'm truly lucky to be blessed by friends like them. And with (Y/N) by my side, I'm sure I'll never get down on the path of wrong and bad habits again.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A few months later:

It was hard but Shu had finally managed to do it. With the constant strictness of (Y/N) and his strong determination, he'd finally gotten rid of his habit of smoking.

He was finally back to his normal self. (Y/N) and him were now like any other happy couple and all of Shu's friends, especially Valt, Rantaro and Wakiya were happy for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: *hides under the blankets and pillows and preparing herself for the comments she's going to receive for this chapter* /(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)\

I'd like to say this once again:

Smoking is bad for health
🚭 Say No To Smoking 🚭

I'm sorry if I made you wait too long. I'm sorry if you didn't like this one shot or it was cringe. Apologies for my terrible grammar as well. 😞

Anyways vote, comment, share and maybe....follow me too? All the characters belong to Hiro Morita, only the story plot is mine.

Stay safe and have a nice day/noon/evening/night.

Sayonara, bug out.