Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Smoker Shu Kurenai x Reader

Start from the beginning

They invited Shu to a casual hangout and he agreed without suspecting anything. After hours of talking and enjoying, when it was finally time to leave, they all turned their ways as Shu too, took the route to his home.

Unbeknownst to him, the group of four friends didn't actually go home, they secretly followed him all the way to his home instead.

As the albino reached the porch of his house, he took out a lighter and another cigarette from his pocket. He was just about to light it when suddenly,

"SO THIS IS WHAT THE WEIRD SMELL WAS ABOUT!!!"

Two voices screamed together in unison as the blader was startled and nearly dropped the lighter and the cigarette in his hands.

He quickly turned around, only to see his four friends coming up to him with looks of disappointments on their faces. The (h/c) haired girl seeemed the most disappointed.

"What...are you guys doing here..?!"

"First you tell us what you're doing dude!"

Rantaro said as he crossed his arms and his best friend, went upto the albino with a mixed expression on his face.

"Shu...you know this is bad, right? Why do you this?"

"I bet you do it atleast once in a day to get its lingering smell all over yourself."

Wakiya scoffed as he and (Y/N) also stepped towards Shu and the albino quickly defended himself,

"I-It's not like that! I-I just do it once i-in a while to r-relieve stress."

But the stammering in his speech was enough to reveal that he was lying. After all, he never stammered in saying anything.

"That's a lie Shu. We all know you don't do it 'once in a while'."

(Y/N) said as Valt joined in,

"You're aware of the bad effects of smoking, right Shu? If you don't stop doing it, you'll damage your lungs and die an early death."

For this once, it seemed like Shu's typical smart personality has entered him. But instead of listening to him and apologising for his actions, the red eyed albino actually got mad as his hair covered his eyes and he lashed out,

"I don't need you to give me speech on what is wrong and what is right! I know what I'm doing, alright?! You don't need to interfere with what I do in my life!"

And with that he pushed Valt and Honcho aside as he angrily strode away, leaving all of them shocked.

"Even though my family owns a big business, I'm not into smoking and stuff like that. I think I'm more well behaved than Shu is."

Goldilocks remarked as Honcho restrained himself from smacking him in the head with his big fan as he said,

"Dude, that's the last thing we want to hear right now."

"I think maybe we should go after him and-"

"No, Valt. If all of you go again, he'll most likely push you away again. But if I go alone then perhaps....I can do something."

The (h/c) haired girl volunteered as the three boys looked at her with unsure expressions.

"But what if he does the same wi-"

"He won't. I'm sure of it."

(Y/N) cut off Wakiya in the middle of the sentence as Valt said,

"But still, be careful. He can be really reckless when he's angry."

"Don't worry Valt. I will be."

She said and turned around, sprinting away to the direction Shu just went. After she was out of sight, Honcho asked,