"Argue about this whole situation." He tells me.

"The second you let me have sex!" I exclaim. "Is that really so hard. It's been so long I'm going insane." I tell him and he raises an eyebrow.

"5 weeks isn't that long." I'm surprised he remembers the date of the last time we had sex.

"Yeah okay, says the one that has sex every night!"

"I'm not having sex every night. You know I can only get hard for you so trust me I know how it feels because we're in the same boat." He tells me.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I haven't had sex since our last time either. I'm having a serious hard time getting hard for someone that isn't you." He tells me and my eyes widen.

Shit.

"Really?" I ask turning to actually look at him.

"Yes really. I know how bad you're struggling." He says.

"Wait so because you're struggling you keep dragging me away from everyone else to make me struggle?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No I'm doing it because I've been told to by your brother." He says.

I could sleep with Gio? I'm sure he wouldn't complain and he definitely wouldn't stop if he's had to wait 5 weeks also.

I push my hair out of the way and lean into him.

"What are you-" he doesn't say anymore he just lets me kiss him. "Oh fuck." He grumbles as he pulls me into him.

Finally.

I kick my heels off and move closer to him till I'm basically on the centre console.

He pulls back and looks up at me.

"We shouldn't, I told your brother I'd-"

"Well he doesn't need to know, does he?" I ask and he nods in agreement.

He looks like he's fighting with himself.

I brush my hand over the front of his trousers and almost groan. He's hard.

"Wait a second I need to decide." He says as I pull my hand back.

"Give me your hand." I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Hand." I repeat.

He puts his hand out and I lead it between my legs and under my underwear.

"You feel that?" I ask and he nods.

"Right, well you can either help or I can do it myself right here right now or I can go back to the bar and find someone more than willing to-"

"Alright, alright." He sighs.

"Get in the back seat. But if your brother finds out you're taking the blame." He says and I let out a laugh.

I climb through to the back seat of his jeep and lie down.

I slip out of my dress and the cool of the leather seats rests against my skin.

I watch as he types on his phone for a few moments.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Collecting myself so I don't blow the second I'm inside you." He says before a song starts to play from the speakers of his car.

It's a song I've hear a few times in the club and it's a nice song. Very good for the mood. Chase Atlantic I'm pretty sure.

"Oh Jesus." He says once he climbs over the console.

"What?" I ask as I watch him.

"Don't look at me. God this is hard enough as it is." He says and I bite back a laugh.

"You mean you're hard enough as it is." I let out.

"Oh so we're full of jokes now?" He unbuckles his belt and pushes down his trousers.

"I've got lots of jokes." I say fisting his shirt and pulling him towards me.

He groans against my lips and pulls the strap of my thong down.

I don't know how or even when his fingers get from my sides to teasing my entrance but I quickly pull back from him.

He doesn't seem to notice as he makes his way down to my breast, licking and sucking.

"You don't need to do all that stuff, just... just get inside me." I say out of breath as he pinches my nipple together with his teeth.

"You don't like it?" He asks removing his mouth and looking like he was upset.

"No no I do." I say desperate to not hurt his feelings and for something more.

"I just like other things more." I run my hand under his shirt and pull him more towards me.

"Oh okay." He places a kiss to my jaw before leaning into the front of his car for his wallet and pulling out a condom.

"I like your music choice." I say as I watch him rip open the packet with his teeth.

"Thank you." He smiles.

I pull down his boxers and watch as he rolls the condom on his dick.

"You ready?" He asks and I nod.

"Absolutely am." I say and he leans into kiss me, trying to prolong what will happen.

He thrusts into me and my head rolls back, breaking the kiss.

He lets out a laugh as he makes his way back down my neck as he keeps the steady thrusting in and out.

It's steady for now but I know how he plays.

He moves his hands to my hips, his first step.

His next thrust is a deep thrust, making you want more.

I let out a moan the second he gets that deep. It just feels so good.

"Harder." I whimper as I grab his shoulders.

"Oh fuck." He let's put as he throws his head back, picking up the pace making sure to hit the deepest parts.

I grip onto his shoulders as he he moves faster.

The whole car shakes but he doesn't even seem to care and neither do I.

"Oh fuck I can't hold out much longer, please tell me you're close." He groans.

I don't answer him because I don't feel that tightness to my core yet.

He moves his mouth to my nipple flicking his tongue over it and sucking on it.

He takes one hand from my hip as he keeps the pace going and his mouth on my nipples and then uses his hand to reach down to my clit.

"Oh okay, fuck." I let out as I dig my nails further into his shoulder.

"Amara, please." He moans.

Okay fuck.

He bites down on my nipple and I swear I see star as he does it.

He applies mores pressure to my clit making the tightness in my core resurface.

It's been far too long my friend.

"Oh fuck I can't. I can't." He says moving from my nipple back to my mouth allowing me to swallow his orgasm as he rides it out.

He doesn't stop thrusting though, neither does he take his hand from my clit.

He pinches my clit and it has me coming with no warning.

"There we go." Gio says as he collapses into my neck.

He's a cuddler after sex and if he wasn't a family friend I would kick him out and wouldn't let him cuddle.

"That was fucking amazing." He gasps placing a soft kiss to my shoulder.

It really was, I wouldn't admit that to him but he had me seeing fucking stars.