southern post 2

While drinking lisa thought

I can't trust this John so easily... As more as I know no one would dare to do that... John is planning all this.... Thinking about it... How can i already prove this it's him.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh............ He didn't let me go to southern post..... .... He is surely hiding jennie there...... To prove myself right.... I have to follow him tomorrow.....

Other pov

Men- it will not be fun to do things with her while she is unconscious.

Men 2- yes you are right... I wanna hear her scream so bad...

Men- then we will have her tomorrow let's just leave her here.

Next morning..

John on call

"Okay I'm coming.... Is she awake or not??.... Uhmmm..... She will be awake soon..... Just fuck her if you want..... Ohh hahahahah.... You want to hear her screams.. Hahaha.... Nice.... Then do it after I come.... I wanna hear her screams too.. Hahahaha. "

Lisa was listening to him all the time

"H-He is the o-one doing it...... I-I will k-ill him.... I-I will not let them d-do anything.... J-jennie I'm coming love"

At living room

John- lisa let's go and find jennie

Lisa- let's go dad... I will go to northern post.

John-ok then I will go to western post.

Lisa on call

"Some men will follow my car with weapons and rest will keep finding jennie in remaining places.... If anyone of you find her make sure you don't harm her in any situation"

John went to the place where jennie was hidden not knowing that Lisa is following him.

John- what?? She is still not awake.

Men- yes boss we have been waiting but she is still unconscious.

John- we can't wait longer for her to wake up... Just do things with her and send a video to Lisa...... Let's make her suffer,
........ Splash some water on her.

Men- ok boss...,... Hey you bring some water.

Lisa immediately reached there with her men when she listened what John is trying to do.

Lisa - EVERYONE DROP YOUR GUNS. NOW!!!!!!!!!

John hurriedly rushed towards jennie and kept a knife on her neck.

John- now you drop your guns or else I will kill her.

Lisa- listen to me.... Let's just solv-

John- I SAID DROP YOUR GUNS NOW.

LISA-everyone drop your guns..

John- yes.... Now kick your guns towards me.

Everyone did as he said including Lisa.

Lisa- it's not worth it to fight... Let's talk humbleness it's not like I will report to police.

John pushed the knife a lil into jennie's neck "no...... I don't want any talk with you... I just want you to suffer ..... That i can see when I will kill your wife and child"

Lisa- but y-you wanted a grandchild r-right??

John- hahahaha what you think I'm a fool??.... I know that you already know who I am and whose your real father and all the shit.

Lisa knew that he is gonna kill jennie now ..... She sneakily took out a gun from her back and shoot on john's stomach. ........ But John again gave jennie a cut on her chest and neck then Lisa again shoot him and took jennie and him to the hospital.

At hospital

Doctor- she has lost a lot blood please bring some blood for her.

Lisa- doc... Doc we have same blood group take my blood.

After Lisa gave her blood she went to john's room

.

John- why you let me live?

Lisa- because I want you to see how happy i am and you will  be rotting in jail.

John- i knew you would do that..... Kill me instead.

Lisa- i used to beg that too... .... But you just made me suffer. ...... Although I'm not doing a half of what you did to me..

John- i know.......I know..... No turning back... I deserve it.... But before that I wanna apologize to jennie and ask for forgiveness one last time.

Lisa- you can.... I will bring her here.

Lisa took jennie to john's room.

John- I'm sorry Jennie.... I realized my mistake..... I did alot of bad things to manobans and you.

Jennie- that's good you realized your doings.... But I cannot forgive you that easily.... You made lisa's life hell..... Now you were going to kill her child and wife.... Still got the guts to face me.

John- I understand.... I'm sorry to you too Lisa..... Please send me to police already or else I will die with this guilt.

Lisa- police is already outside . .... They will be here till you get discharged and...... Will take you right after that.

John- uhmm okay..... Sorry to you both again.

Jennie was discharged and they went home.

Lisa on call...

" Yes Mr. Kim now send back dad here... It's all safe now........ Hahhaha..... Okay we will join you tomorrow for dinner"

Jennie- what he said?

Lisa- he want a family dinner.... We are invited tomorrow night.

Jennie- that's great.... New start... Let's go tomorrow at dinner .

Lisa- ok ok ... Come now let's sleep.... Your cuts re not deep but you need good rest baby.

Jennie - aigoooo let's sleep poopoo

Lisa- ehee... Poopoo..... Good night 😘