sick...

Jennie pov

I woke up at 8 pm almost at night may be tired from last night. Then I roam around mansion that is so huge and luxurious . Lisa was still not home so I went to kitchen to prepare dinner with maids.

Jennie- hello everyone~

Maids bow at her and greeted her. They didn't let Jennie cook first but when she insisted they agreed and help her with cooking.

Jennie- when will Lisa and dad come home??

Maid 1 - mam, Master will come at 9 and young master has no fix time. She will come at midnight or may be early morning.

Jennie- please call me Jennie no need to be formal and why Lisa always come this late.?

Maid 2- it's because of young master's work . Master always give her so much work to do.

Maid 1 whispers to maid 2

Maid 1- hey what are you doing master told us to not let her know anything about him.

Maid 2 - oh yeah sorry sorry I forget.

Jennie - what are talking I can't hear you.

Maid 1 - it's nothing miss Jennie we are sorry.

Jennie - don't be sorry and dinner is ready dad will come soon so call me when he will come okay..

Lisa pov

I came to work even if I'm having deep wounds but I'm used to it said while chuckling at herself. We have many companies that means alot of work and side business of mafia for what I'm known in this world. Suddenly I started to think of my cute wife...,.What will be Jennie doing? Did she eat anything? I'm worried about her for what I did to her last night but she still cared for me. I really apologize to her for me being such a useless that I can't say anything against my dad's decisions. "What I did bad that I deserve this life? I don't want to be mafia but my dad (sigh) he will not let me do anything at my will. I was only 8 years old when he forced me to learn shooting and other stuff then beat the hell out of me if I won't listen to him. That's why I always obey him , he still controla me. He used to abuse my mom and she would cry almost whole day . I grew up by watching my mom's condition and her sacrifices she used to have cuts and bruises all over her body and one day........ The worst day of my life my dad beaten her too much that due to excess loss of blood she died.... I-In f-front of my e-eyes... I was crying mess that dad picked me up from hairs I was kicking legs in the air to escape and then he threw me and told me " Don't cry... Crying is only for weak people... And if u dare to cry... I will kill you... Just like I did to your useless mother... UNDERSTAND" I was scared that I stopped crying and stayed there while hugging my knees and dad was cleaning his bloody hands. That was horrible that it still haunts me in nightmares." I didn't  notice it was already 2 am so I stand up and got my stuff and go home while walking in the hallway when I suddenly felt dizzy and hold onto one chair one of the night shift workers came to hold me. He checked me and I was having high fever that I was not able to walk properly . So he came to drop me home. Dad was already sleeping and Jennie was still awake she rushed towards me and hold my face.

Jennie- what happen to you Lisa.. Are you hurt somewhere.. Oh my god you have high fever... Said while controlling myself to not to cry by looking at her she is so pale and helpless

Worker- mam please tell me where is boss L's room . I will help you to take her to the room.

Jennie- please come this way.

Then they laid Lisa on bed.

Jennie- thankyou for taking her home.

Worker- welcome mam! Good night..

Lisa - j-j-jennie said in low voice

Jennie- Lisa are you alright? You ate today? Tell so I can give you medicine

Lisa- n-no. Y-You?

Jennie- I slept on the couch while waiting for you. You come home so late. Why you didn't eat anything? I'm noticing from our wedding that you eat so less. That's not good for you health. I will bring food let's eat together.

Jennie brought foods and Lisa again ate only few spoons of rice.

Jennie- Lisa eat some more please it's for your health. Look at you how skinny you are.. Say aah and then Jennie feed her.

Lisa still ate just a little and Jennie gave her medicine.

Lisa- jennie c-can we t-talk?

Jennie- sleep now Lisa . You have high fever and we will talk tomorrow okay.

Lisa cuddled with Jennie like a baby and Jennie feeling Lisa hot skin in her arms then she caressed her hairs making her asleep and she was thinking that Mr. M (dad) beat Lisa for abusing her and Lisa  wanna talk about that. In her deep thoughts.... Jennie also felt asleep with Lisa.