Back home

It's been two hours till Lisa woke up . Mr. M is preparing for her discharge as the doctors said Lisa can rest at home but she need care.

"Mrs. Manoban these are the details about Ms. Manoban's diet ..... Please take care of her food... She is weak... And lack many nutrients... Don't let her take stress... It will be so painful for her... Keep her healthy and rest is too much necessary for her.... Meds schedule will be given to you so make sure not skip.... If her headache will be uncontrollable for her then please take her to hospital.... And one more thing.... As you are her wife.... Do you know if she's been through something bad.?.... Like something really dark.... We have checked her brain reports.... It has lot of damages that are not caused by accident... "

Jennie
"I will make sure of her diet, medicines and she sleep well , I will take a good care of her....... I will try my best to not to let her take stress... I will immediately call you if she feel extreme pain.... And about your question... We just married two weeks ago... Nothing serious had happened that can cause her brain damage... But I guess her past is something that is horrible... I don't know anything about it... "

"That's okay Mrs. Manoban thankyou for this information... We will work on it... May be it will be little helpful... And I guess I should have a little talk Mr. M too... May be he can tell something.... So we can clearly decide what is the real cause of Ms. Manoban's condition and give her a proper treatment... "

Jennie- yes doc dad can tell you about her and I will also try to get something useful for Lisa's treatment... Thankyou

"Mr. M can we have a little talk about Ms. Manoban's health?? "

Mr. M- yes doc.. Tell me

"I already told every precaution to Mrs. Manoban... I wanted to ask you if Ms. Lisa had been through something dark , lonely, bad etc... It's that she have many brain damages that are not caused by accident... They are old like from her childhood..... And I can surely say that she had been through trauma.. Anxiety attacks.... You are her only parent... I wanted to make sure you know about her health.... Give us permission so that we can start our further treatment... "

Mr. M traced gun at doctor's jaw...

"DON'T YOU EVERY FUCKING INTERFERE WITH THIS MATTER.... YES!... I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.... SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY TREATMENT.... SHE IS ONLY WORK.... NOT FOR WASTING HER TIME ON THESE USELESS TREATMENTS.... I DON'T CARE IF SHE HAVE SOME FUCKING TRAUMA OR WHATEVER SHIT.... JUST DISCHARGE HER... AND TELL HER SHE CAN WORK.... UNDERSTAND?.... I SAID.. UNDERSTAND! "

"Y-yes Mr. M I-I will not do anything"

Mr. M- Don't even try to tell anything to my dumb daughter-in-law ... Or I will not think twice before killing you..

"I p-promise I will n-not tell h-her a-about this"

At Lisa's room

"Ms.Manoban you are fine now... Take rest well and medicines at time... You can work but if you have headache immediately take rest... "

Lisa - thankyou doctor... I will rest well and take medicines at time.

They already reached home and Jennie took Lisa to room. Jennie went to make soup for Lisa and Mr. M visited Lisa.

"Oh my dear daughter.. How are you ... I know you are fine.. Now stop acting.... Starting tomorrow... I want to see you at work... And IF NOT THEN IMAGINE WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOUR STUPID WIFE AND YOU (said while pressing thumb in Lisa's wound) I can't handle it alone.

Lisa couldn't scream even if the pain was killing her. Her wound started to bleed .

" Haha.. Doc said you need rest.... Fuck it... You just need a little father treatment... And you will be fine... Tell your wife you are fine.. And will go to work... If she stops you then make sure to remember her your hands on her.. "

Meanwhile Jennie came

" Omo my dear you finally came... I was about to call you.. Please check Lisa's waist wound is bleeding "

Jennie- omg Lisa... Are you ok?? Tell me.. Let me change you bandage.

Jennie already changed Lisa's dressing. Then Lisa stand up and face Jennie.

Lisa- Jennie starting tomorrow I will go to work. ( cold tone)

Jennie- what!.. No... No you are not going to work.. Doctor said you need rest.

Lisa - enough..Jennie don't argue I already said I will go to work.

Jennie- tell her dad to not to go work.. Doctor said she really need rest... Lisa please understand you need to re-

Lisa slapped Jennie hard making her fall on the ground and then picked her by hairs then again slapped her then hold her bruised jaw tightly

" Didn't I tell you to stop argue... So you have to listen to me Or else I will make your life hell... Listen to my words and live peacefully"

Mr. M - Lisa stop don't hurt your wife.... Leave her.

Lisa got up and went outside... Mr. M treated jennie's bruised jaw and console her... While she was crying mess..

" Don't cry my dear... I try my best... But she doesn't stop being abusive towards you.. I will go and break her bones "

Jennie- no dad don't hurt her she is already so weak... Doc said she has something in her brain. May be she is affected by that. Just make sure she is safe.

Mr. M - no Jennie there is nothing like she had a wonderful life since childhood.. I will just go and check on her.

Lisa went to bar drinking mess.." I wanted to confess you Jennie... But... Why... Why my life is like this... I have to do things that I dont like.. I wish I could tell you reality.... But are you going to believe me... Despite you already think worst of me... I know dad already manipulated you... I guess this is what I deserve... I already tried my best to protect you... But I'm not worthy of you.. " Then she collapsed and her bodyguard took her home.

"Mrs.Manbon please take care of her she really love you.. "

Jennie pov

Love?? Hahahaha... No she can only abuse me... Only I'm the stupid to love her. I have to make sure she is resting well and her medicines..i wake her up and let her eat medicines... Then laid beside her making sure not to hurt my jaw and... Drifted into deep sleep.