tea.. together..

Mr.M - come my dear daughter in law let's sit together in living room and have a tea with me (asking happily) .... You too Lisa (cold tone)

Lisa was happy that her dad ask them to sit together.. But Jennie was sad at how Mr. M called Lisa like he didn't want her to sit with him.

Jennie- yeah sure dad ...

After there happy conversation jennie went to their room and Lisa went to attend the important meeting. Mr. M also went to office as he decided to give Lisa more work so that she can not spend her day with jennie.

At office

After meeting Lisa went to her office to get her things when she reached Mr. M was sitting there already.

Mr. M- wow my daughter has the guts to tell her wife about her dad huh...

Lisa flinched at his voice.. "N-no dad i-its not like t-that... I didn't s-say anything "

Mr. M held her jaw tightly.. "Then tell how she know how I treat you.. TELL ME HOW SHE FUCKING KNOW THAT?? "

Lisa - m-may be she j-judged f-from your b-behavior towards m-me...

Mr. M slapped her hard and laid her own the table and started punching her nonstop... "So you wanna say I treat you bad... Well I don't care what you think ...

JUST
Punch

DON'T
punch

LET
punch

YOUR
punch

WIFE
punch

KNOW
punch

ANYTHING
punch

UNDERSTAND? "

"If she again know what is happening I won't think twice before hurting her you already got a good demo my daughter.. Just tell her I'm doing good with you now "

Lisa couldn't speak well because of the pain... "O-ook"

Then Mr. M went out and send Lisa's secretary to clean her wounds.

Secretary (in mind) why Ms. Lisa has to endure all the pain by not even talking to anyone.. I would have already killed myself if I was at her place.

She then cleaned lisa's blood from face and place her on the couch.

Jennie was worried and called Lisa multiple times but unconscious Lisa didn't pick up the calls.

Lisa woke up at 1 am then straight went back home.

Jennie Hurriedly rush when Lisa enter the house to scold that she was supposed to spend day with her.

But when Jennie looked at lisa's face she burst into tears.

Jennie- honey who did this to you?? Did dad agai-

Lisa - uhmm no no baby dad didn't hit me.... I-i just got into fight.. Yeah just a lil fight..

Jennie eternally knew that it's not fight.. " Please don't do that again... I can't see you like this love... Did you eat?? "

Lisa shaked her head then Jennie dragged her to the kitchen and feed her.

Jennie- let's sleep now honey..

Lisa - uhmm baby you go sleep I will come in few minutes.

Jennie- but why honey let's go together..

Lisa - please love i will come in ten minutes I just wanna stay alone for a moment..

Jennie - ok if you say.. Just 10 mins I'll be waiting..

Lisa stayed there and started drinking... It was now an hour that Lisa has been drinking..

Jennie was tired of waiting and came to check.. She come to Lisa and made her stop drinking and tool her to room

Jennie- please honey don't be so hard on yourself tell me I'm here for you

Lisa - babby please sleep I need alcohol.

Jennie- no you already drank too much..

Jennie laid lisa's head on her lap and started caressing her hairs...and Lisa drifted to sleep

Lisa started mumbling in her sleep..
I.. Don't.. Want... This.. Life.... I wanna.... Killlll..... Myself.... Jennie... Don't... Deserve.. Me.... I should.... Die..... Dad... Still.... Hurt... I'm in.. Paiiiiinnn.. ..

Other pov

I have reached outside of manoban mansion and i will keep hiding in garden whole night... So i can meet my daughter

_________________________________________

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 . .

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨..

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩.. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 ..

𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦...