lisa is scared

Next morning Mr. M went to meet his own son to give him money .. That's supposed to be with Lisa.

Jennie woke up at 8 am and saw Lisa was still sleeping.. She thought not to wake up Lisa .. So that she can rest more. She went down stairs and made breakfast. After eating she went back to room to ask her for breakfast but Lisa was still sleeping.

Jennie- you are so cute love.. I never saw someone so strong like you.. Dad promised me that he will not abuse you from now on... But I don't know why I think like that but he has no sympathy for you.

After an hour Lisa woke up holding her head and groaned loudly..

"Oh fuck.. What time it is... Dad will kill me.. I can't be late... Of course after yesterday's hard punch I can't bear more... I have to get up... Oh my shitty head... Why you keep hurting"

Lisa went to take shower not having a clue that Jennie was sitting on the couch and listened everything... Jennie started crying slowly  she really can't see her husband like this.. She feel useless as a wife. That she can't even make her husband talk about his problems with her.

Lisa came out of the shower and got dressed. Then went downstairs.

Jennie- don't step out of the house without eating breakfast... Or you will face a tiger.

Lisa was about to go to office but after hearing Jennie she feel scared don't know why but she sat there quietly like a kid while Jennie gave her a plate full of food.

Lisa - uhmmmm... Babby this i-is too much  h-how can i finish it a-all... Mak-

Jennie- I'm not going repeat this.. YOU HAVE TO EAT IT ALLLLLLLLL!

Lisa was more scared and quickly finish all the foods.. "It was delicious homey😘" The gave Jennie a kiss and left for office.

Jennie was chilling in living room.... When a man rushed towards her full of bruises and bodyguards were behind him to catch him.

Man- are you Lisa?? I wanna talk with Lisa... Tell me ar-

When guards held him tightly..
"Leave me... I will not hurt anyone... Just wanna talk.. To... My Lisa"

When Jennie heard the word my Lisa.. " Leave him and let him say...

" Are.. You.. Are you my Lisa?? ""

Jennie- no I'm not Lisa.. I'm her wife... Who are you.. Why are you saying her your Lisa... What you wanna talk with her??

"I'm.. I'm.. How  is she doing... Is she ok... Did he treat her well"

Jennie- who are you to ask these questions.. Tell me your identity.. And who are you talking to treat her well"

"I'm talking about John.. I mean Mr. Manoban... Is he treating her well"

Jennie- look if you are not gonna tell me who are you.. How you know these things.. I will call the guards.

" No no don't call them... I'm not sure if I should talk this to you... So please let me talk Lisa "

Jennie- fine.. (Jennie called Lisa and tell her about this man's strange behavior...)

"Yes honey he keep asking for you and wanna talk with you please come fast"

Lisa - ok baby I will there in 20 mins..

Jennie - Lisa is coming.. So wait here till she comes... I will call the maid to treat your wounds..

" Thank you. .... Finally I can meet her after so many years"

_________________________________________

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴.. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯...

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵!