double date.

Before sleeping lisa called her men to find a guy and girl to act like John and his wife.....

Bodyguards went to find a guy who will be in need of money and play a role of John... They went to a bar....

At bar

A guy named roney was asking for weed every where but he already spent all his money on fucking girls... They went to him..

Men- we can provide you weed if you will do our work....

Rony- yes... Yes... I will do anything.. Just... Give me. ... Some.... Weed please

Men gave him a little so he can sit properly.....

Men- so you have to act like a husband and wife with a girl... Your name will be John and you have a double date with our boss and her wife...

Rony- yeah yeah.. I will do it... Just give me more weed....

Men- that will be provided to you after the work is done...

Rony- ok then tell me the time and address I will be there..

Men- 1pm at xxxx restaurant

Rony- ok...

They also found a girl at the bar and gave her money to act like john's wife and explained both of them everything.

Next day at restaurant

Lisa- Jennie let's sit they will be coming.

Jennie- yeah.. I was just watching if john (dad) is here already... I know he will surely be coming

Lisa- yes baby I already set my men around whole restaurant.. They will inform me whether he came..

Jennie- ok let's they are already here.

Rony and the girl arrived . They started the act and ate together calling it a double date.

After a few time John arrived there sitting on a table not so far. So he can look who is John. ........ Lisa's men also informed that he arrived there....

John pov

I wanted to ruin lisa's double date so I went after them and after a few time a boy and girl came and sat with them ... When I clearly looked at the boy he was... He was... Rony... My son rony.... Then how he is friends with Jennie bh name of John.... And since when he have this girl as his wife.... What's happening here....

After there date they went home.....

Lisa and Jennie were happy they thought... That they are easily taking control over him and will reveal the truth..

At john's house.

John- since when you are John and jennie's high school friend..

Rony- how you know about that..

John- because Jennie is my daughter in law  and you were sitting with Lisa..

Rony- what!?... Wait wait.... I was in need of weed so they provide me..... I accept their offer and played an act...

John- so that means they are planning something.. Something different..

Bodyguard came in running... And breathing heavily...

" Sir .... Sir... Mano... Manoban... Ran awayyy"

John- WHAT!???? ... HOW THAT CAN BE POSSIBLE...... NO NO..... GO AND FIND HIM....

" so that means they know I'm John"

Other pov..

Jennie- so he came there and sat secretly near us..

Lisa- yeah.. And bodyguards said that he went behind that guy named rony

Jennie- hope everything will be fine....

Lisa- yes.. Let's sleep I'm feeling sleepy....

jennie- good night love...

Lisa- goonight baby... Goodnight my soon coming baby.. I love you both...

Jennie- i love you tooo daddy (Jennie talked in baby voice)

They both and laughed and drifted to sleep.....

But little did they know someone is planning something big against them...