at restaurant

Mr. Kim and Jennie were already waiting for them

After 5 mins Mr. M arrived while Lisa was outside talking on phone and Mr. Kim greeted him

Mr. M- I didn't make a wrong decision to set arrange marriage for our daughters and your daughter is really gorgeous said and Jennie look down shyly

After few minutes Lisa arrived and everyone ran from the restaurant as Lisa is a dangerous mafia and everyone was afraid of her . Just in a minute there was a pin drop silence everyone then Mr. M spoke

Yeah! Here she is my daughter Lalisa Manoban.

Jennie pov

I got scared as everyone ran out like just in a minute and there she is standing the Lalisa Manoban looking so handsome and staring at us with her cold eyes but she was having bandages I got worried ( I easily got worried for anyone if it's just a small cut but her bandages was showing marks of blood which made my worry too much) and thought that may be it's because of her work . Her cold aura gave me shivers down my spine then she came and sit beside her dad and my dad greeted her so i did the same but she was sitting still looking at her dad then her dad nodded then she also greeted us back with so deep and cold voice of her that made the temperature more cold. But I was still confused why she looked at her dad before saying anything.

Mr. M- this marriage is fixed because kim was not able to pay us back and Lalisa meet Jennie she is going to be your wife at exchange of money said while smirking

Mr. K and Jennie felt ashamed after listening his words and made there heads down Lisa was also feeling bad but neither she can show that nor can do anything about this.

Lisa- Ok dad, I will marry her.

Mr. M- go Lisa and have talk with Jennie.

They both went outside. Jennie was shy and Lisa was cold. Then Jennie broke silence by saying how you agree so fast for this marriage Lisa just said it's ok for her  then Jennie keep talking about her likes and other things Lisa was quite all the time. Then Jennie said Lisa why don't you say anything tell me about your likes then Lisa spoke and said I'm okay with anything but i have a request for you. Jennie melted by word request and then she asked what is it. Then Lisa said her to quit study and told her that she also have to study again and she can get everything she want just say that you don't want to study after marriage. Jennie think about it and somehow she agreed. Then Lisa thanked her and said I'm not a bad person if I do anything bad in future please try to understand the situation I don't hurt anyone at my will. Jennie was hella confused as they walk inside. Then Jennie said she don't want to study after marriage everyone agreed. But Mr. M was glaring at Lisa like he knew what happened between Lisa and  I.Lisa was sitting with her head down which I found again confusing.

After that they talked about marriage date which was going to held just after 3 days as decided by Mr. M and they were thinking were how they will do everything in such a short time then Mr. M said he will handle everything . Jennie was confused that Lisa speak so less and if she speaks then she look at her dad first for permission and she found it to odd for a mafia to behave like this.

Then they went back to their homes. Jennie went to her room and called rose and told her everything that happened even lisa's behavior Rosé was also confused how can a mafia be like that then they talked about random things and bid goodbyes then Jennie went to sleep and Mr. Kim also went to sleep.

But when Mr. M and Lisa arrived home and entered in Mr. M kicked Lisa that made her fall at the centre of mansion. Lisa winced in pain because her hand was still hurting but she didn't show her emotions.

Mr. M- didn't I say you to not to disappoint me and grabbed her by collar as she was still looking down. What did you to Jennie huh that she changed the decision of study . I don't want them to know what happen between us. Tell me did you told her anything about me I said TELL ME! Tell me Or I will beat the hell out of you.

Lisa- I'm sorry dad. I-I didn't say anything to her about you said while bowing many times

Mr. M slapped her many times and said start preparation for wedding and if anything will be missed you are gonna see consequences of it then left her laying on floor.

Then Lisa got up and went to her room and called her secretary to start preparations for wedding.

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨~ 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨,,,,,,, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 😉