love..

Next day jennie woke up and saw that she was still on Lisa's chest and Lisa was hugging her tightly then she blushed and kissed Lisa's neck. Lisa also woke up .

Lisa- good morning love..and kissed her forehead.

Jennie - good morning honey... How are you feeling now?

Lisa- very light and fresh.. Thankyou for not leaving me jen.

Jennie- i will never leave you now that i already know the truth.. I will always take good care of you.

Lisa- thankyou love.. I will also never leave you and take care of you my whole life.

Jennie- (teary eyes) I love you

Lisa- i love you more..

After few minutes of silence Lisa said
" Love please don't let dad know that you already know everything., you know he is dangerous and can do something bad to us.specially you.. I don't wanna see you get hurt.. So please let's continue the way it's going... "

Jennie- yeah sure honey.. I will do in what you are comfortable.. But don't you think you dad must apologize to you for his doings.

Lisa- i don't know love.. May be that's what I deserve for being born like this.. I have a dick I'm not a boy and not a girl.you must be shameful of that.... That's why my dad hate me and my mom very much... My mom died because of me..

Jennie- no honey it's not your fault.. It's fate... And you are perfect the way you are.. You don't need to compare yourself just because dad hate you... I'm sure one day he will realize his mistake.. And will fully accept you. I'm not shameful for this honey. I feel secured when I'm around you and I'm proud of you.

Lisa- i really love you so much jennie..

Jennie- i love you tooooo

Then they stayed like that..

Lisa - jennie we should get i have work dad will be upset.

Jennie- let's cuddle today plz have a day off today..

Lisa- no jennie i can't.. Let's go dad must be waiting for breakfast.

Jennie - aish fine.. Let's go

Then they both freshen up and went down stairs.

Mr. M - you are still here lisa don't you have any responsibility towards work huh.. Said then about to slap her but jennie came

Jennie- d-dad i told her t-to sleep m-more she was having a b-bad headache..

Mr. M - oh is that so.... Are you fine now? (Fake sympathy) and eyed her to meet outside..

Lisa- yes d-dad I'm o-ok now..

They were having breakfast..

Mr. M - I'm going out of country for two weeks for business (actually he is going to vacation) so take care of everything and don't hurt jennie... I will not leave you if you do that to my lovely daughter-in-law.

Jennie rolled her eyes internally...

Lisa- yes d-dad i will take care of everything..

Mr. M - good now I'm leaving for flight and Lisa meet me outside..

They went outside while Jennie hide there to hear their conversation..

Mr. M punched Lisa hard on her nose .. Her nose is bleeding now it must be broken.. Then grabbed her by collar..

Mr. M - look just look how irresponsible you are being now.. You are late to your work.. You born to eat on my money only huh? .. You don't even work hard and just want to rest and eat... Do you even think of your father huh.. Do you think I should work now? ... It's your duty to earn and spend on your father... But look at you... Just a lazy ass...

Lisa- I'm s-sorry d-dad it will n-not repeat..

Mr. M- yeah it shouldn't be .. Anyways don't try to get attached to that girl you married.. Treat her like I told.. I never saw any bruise on her.. You know how much it satisfies me to see that.. But can't even satisfy you dad in that..

Lisa- don't w-worry dad I w-will not get a-attached.. And I will treat h-her like you told m-me..

Mr. M - yes.. Now go to work and don't spend too much time with her.

Lisa - y-yes dad..

Then Mr. M left for his flight and Lisa came inside holding her bleeding nose.. Jennie hurriedly rushed and brought first aid kit.

Jennie - sit down now

Lisa sat down and had bandage silently.

Jennie- why can't we face your dad and make him guilty for his doings..

Lisa- I'm sorry Jennie.. I can't do anything I love him .. But please don't take his talks seriously I will always treat you like queen..

Jennie- I know you will do that I trust but what about you .. He is not giving you a right environment from your childhood.. And you are just used to it now.. I feel really bad.. He never talk to you without beating you..

Lisa - shhh love.. Let's cuddle and forget about this already..

Jennie - but-

Lisa - no buts come and let's cuddle

They both cuddled all day Lisa didn't go for work.. Lisa kept asking for kisses on her injury and Jennie keep kissing her.

Then Lisa passionately kissed Jennie.. Heat arisen in both of them

Lisa started undressing Jennie and also undressed herself till they were fully naked  .. Jennie was breathing hard in Lisa's touches.. Before entering in her Lisa asked

Lisa- can i? ..

Jennie - ahmmm yessss
...said while moaning

Then Lisa entered herself in Jennie while sucking her nipple and massaging the other one with her right hand. Lisa was thrusting slowly..

Jennie- ahh ahmm uhmmm f-faster.. D-daddy faster...

Lisa got more horny listening the word daddy and started thrustinh faster.. "Sure baby girl... "

Jennie - ahmm. Aahh yes uhm r-right t-there.. Uhmm yeah

Lisa - let me show you my other side baby girl I'm a bull.. Fuck

Lisa thrusted more faster mercilessly banging Jennie hard...

Jennie - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!  Oh oh m-my God... Fuck... Ahmm.. Aahhh.. Slow down.. Ple-ease.... Aaaaaaaahhhha

Lisa - have it baby... Fuck... You are so tight...

Jennie clasped while getting banged by Lisa.. Lisa fucked her all night and alept on Jennie with her dick still inside her..

Jennie woke up and screamed.. "Aaaahh.. Lisa get this out of me I'm sore... It hurts.. "

Lisa woke up when Jennie screamed and pulled herself out then Jennie felt more pain while Lisa was taking it out.

Jennie - Lisa it hurts more when you take out..

Lisa again entered in her and they had another morning session... Jennie was already filled with lisa's milk in her.. That it flowed out and Lisa finally stopped.

Jennie- aish.. Finally I'm free now..

Lisa-not that fast baby girl let daddy fuckk you in ass and mouth.. I want you to suck my balls... Uhm I'm feeling hot just by thinking..

Then Jennie sucked Lisa's dick and balls it was hard for her due to lisa's big and vainy dick..

Both of them went to shower then sat in bath tub Lisa again inserted herself in Jennie.. They slept in bath tub while feeling each other...