Ella's birthday

Ella's birthday pov

Everyone was gathered for ella's birthday the kims... Mr. Manoban.... Lisa's business partners.... Ella's friends... Ella was so happy for her birthday..... She planned it all day with her parents.... Her big fairy cake.... Games.... Gifts.... Everything.... Jennie was saying we shouldn't do that much but as simp as Lisa was... She agreed to every demand of her princess.... Then Jennie also agreed.... Everything was going as planned.....

Other pov

John was hiding within the guests.... And was trying to hurt ella.

While cutting cake ella gathered her friends around... Before she could blow candles.... John sprayed something on her and her hair catched fire.... Lisa immediately ran over to ella and wrapped her shirt around ella's head.... And hugged her tightly.... Then the fire was off.... Guards already caught John as he was trying to run away... Lisa started beating John mercilessly...

Lisa- how the fuck (punch) you fucking (punch) dare to hurt (punch) my daughter (punch) I will fucking (punch) kill you monster (punch)

Lisa beated him too much while coursing him.... Ella's friends we're now scared of Lisa... Her language, her behavior, her scars scared them very much..... Jennie realized that kids are now being scared.... She ran to stop Lisa

Jennie- stop Lisa.... Kids are here..... Pls stop...

Lisa realized and stopped herself... And told her men to take him to the basement....

Then she went back to ella...

Lisa- ella baby are you fine.... I'm sorry princess... Dada is very sorry... This will never happen again..... Pls don't be angry with dada.... You are not hurt right....

Ella - dada I'm fine.... You are so brave dada.... Thankyou for saving me you are really cool

Ella's friends- what cool....your dad is scary   ..... Look at her scars.... And she beat people....

Ella started crying....

"What do you mean huh... My dad only beat bad people... He is not scary that scars are the proof that he is strong enough to save his family.... You already saw it.... How much strong my dad is.... My dada is not scary... He is cutest person ever.... He even sometimes sleep with a thumb in his mouth.... He is such a bab-"

Lisa- ahem ahem.... Thankyou ella.... Enough about me...... I.... I will just go to my room...

Lisa went from there being shameful.... And ella's friends we're laughing... After they enjoyed the party and left for their home....

Lisa didn't come out of the room... And Jennie went to their room

Jennie- ugh I'm so tired...

Lisa- love... I.. I really sleep.... Like that?

Jennie- I always found it cute when u do that love I didn't know that our daughter also know that..... Sometimes you do that... In your sleep.... It's okay love dont think about it much....

Lisa- but love.... Everyone was present there..... They will make fun of me....

Jennie- things happen love just forget it okay..... Let's sleep now

Jennie was smiling secretly..... Then she drifted to sleep.... Lisa checked on her and then went to ella's room.... Then kiss her forehead and went towards the basement....

_________________________________________

𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙄 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.....

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨....