Mr. M sweet?

JENNIE POV

I woke up at 11am with tiredness and pain.I was wondering why no one wake me up it's too late. Then I slowly got up from bed covering my naked body I went to shower and many thoughts running through my head. I didn't notice that I was already crying thinking what Lisa did to me. Why you did that Lisa I thought you were a humble person who turned into beast, this was what you were hiding behind your silentness ??  How I wish to tell you that i already fell for you the way you talk, walk, speak every thing. I started to love your everything, ILOVEU. But i guess I should keep this to myself may be you also just want my body like every other guy. Looking at the cheek cut in the mirror and chuckled may be this is why everyone call you a dangerous mafia. But second thought says that you are good person and last night you were not in your senses or your hormones took over you. Let me go with the second thought for now I don't wanna ruin the marriage that just started although she was so good that she cared for me and picked me up to the room last night. But when her dad called her she was sad i can see that in her eyes and how she act scared in front of him and after their talk she was so low and angry when she came to room. I will just give some effort and try to understand her and will try to forget what she did last night may be i should listen her and ask her why she changed last night but she ABUSED me!! Yeah that was so unexpected . I did my morning routine and got out of bathroom. Sitting on bed I was getting worried about her did she had her breakfast??she didn't even sleep her last night.I thought to go to balcony and get some fresh air and there I saw a figure laying on floor with blood on arm and head and bottles beside I turned the face and LISA!!

Jennie- Lisa wake up said while shaking her worriedness running over my mind.

After few shakes she slowly opened her eyes. God!! She was so weak and pale.

Jennie- Lisa what happened to you? Why there is blood and why you are sleeping here? You drink last night? Can you get up? Let me do first aid for you. (Trembling because she is afraid of blood)

Lisa- J-Jennie... I-I.... S-sorry.... Abou-

Jennie- don't talk you are so weak now try to get up and we will talk about this later.

Lisa slowly got up and jennie putted Lisa's arm on her shoulder and walk to the bed .

Jennie- now sit here and don't move I will get first aid kit.

Lisa silently sat there and didn't even move an inch and jennie came did bandage on her wounds and then she laid her on the bed.

Jennie- i will just go downstairs and get some soup for you.

Jennie was about to go when Lisa hold her  hand and made her sit on the bed . Lisa started to speak with her low voice.

Lisa - I'm sorry Jennie about  last night it wasn't me i swear I can't harm a girl and besides you are so cute . My mom never taught me to hurt a girl. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵  said in a mumble that Jennie couldn't hear.

Jennie- what you say?? I couldn't hear you. But it's fine may be that was just a phase and I will try to forget it. I hope this will not repeat.... Said then left

Lisa- I hope too Jennie . I can't hurt you it makes me hurt myself even more.

Jennie went downstairs and saw Mr. M on couch and greeted him and he acted so sweet in front of her.

Jennie - good afternoon Mr. M

Mr. M- good afternoon my dear daughter-in-law , please call me dad . Btw you and Lisa didn't have breakfast so join me for lunch.where's Lisa I wanna talk to her.

Jennie- Mr. M... I mean dad Lisa have wounds I don't know how she got that but she lose so much blood and she is so weak that's why I will cook some soup for her and she is in room dad.

Mr. M- thank you dear. I will go to her then.

Jennie then went to kitchen and Mr. M to Lisa's room.

Mr. M- you didn't go to work today anything special??

Lisa- i-i will just go get r-ready dad. I-I am sorry.

Mr. M- how you got those wounds. Well it's nothing I should be concern with so get your ass up get ready for work.

Lisa- y-yes dad.

Lisa was about to get out of bed but Mr. M pushed her to floor and kicked her stomach.

Mr. M- I told you how to treat your wife said and kick again. But you are not following me and kicked again. How useless you are just like your mother and kicked her again then left her room.

Lisa coughed blood and laid on the floor still feeling pain but she will not cry because her told her crying is weakness and he will beat her more if she will cry and tell anyone this happens with her since she was only 10.

Jennie pov

I was walking to our room to ask Lisa if she want anything else than soup so I can make it for her. When I went upstairs the door was slightly open I peeked and listen to their conversation actually just Lisa's dad talk to be say. How can say that things to his own daughter. I covered my mouth when he started kicking her. What treatment he talking about to give me. May be he already know what Lisa did with me last night. But this is too much he kicked her multiple times she is already weak and after he left I hide under curtains. Lisa coughed blood which made me worried like hell. Then she slowly got up.

Lisa pov

I will just take bath and go to work or else dad will be mad and beside he can do something crazy to jennie. I slowly got up with pain and I got dizzy and again fell on floor.

Jennie- Lisa!!! ( I than ran to her and helped her, god she is so weak. )

Lisa- I'm s-sorry Jennie just get me I'm shower I have to leave soon for work.

Jennie- but Lisa you are not well.

Lisa- I can manage that Jennie.... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘥'𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦 said in mumble.

Jennie- I can't hear you. But you listen to me you are not going to work till you get better.

Lisa - Jennie it fine I'm used to it. I- got cutoff.

Jennie - lay back down fast.

Lisa - Jennie my soup..

Jennie went to get soup in that time Lisa got ready for work because she knows her dad very well. After some time Jennie came back.

Jennie - Lisa you still got ready please listen to me you are injured.

Lisa - Jennie it's fine moreover it will be trouble if I don't go. So please understand.

Jennie nodded thinking that she is mafia that's why her work needs her. Then Lisa ate just a little and went outside. Jennie wondered why Lisa drank only three spoons of soup and that's it.Jennie didn't know she already fell asleep with these worried thoughts.