Chapter 17 - Blessed are The Peacemakers

Momo walked ahead of Lucifer and Todoroki as they made their return. Lucifer, plucked up courage and moved alongside.

Lucifer: Everything alright?... My queen?

Momo stops and turns suddenly jumping into Lucifer's arms, giggling happily as she started to kiss him all over his face.

Lucifer: Ok, ok, ok, ok! You got me, you got me!

Momo: I love you! I love you so much! I'm so proud of you and Todoroki and I'm actually proud of myself! Mr. Aizawa thought he let me win when in reality I feel like it was otherwise.

My emotions felt all over the place, but i realized in that moment that a plan of mine worked! It actually worked! Oh, I could just.... Just.... oh I don't know! I'm just so charged!

Lucifer tries to brace himself as Momo cheerfully kissed his face and lips constantly. Todoroki only gave a slight smirk at the two.

Todoroki: I hate to ruin the moment but Yaoyorozu, I'd like to speak to Lucifer for a moment.

Momo: Oh, of course, I'll be waiting outside!

Lucifer: Ok. So, what do you think...

Todoroki: She lacks so much confidence, its a shame, shes a great fighter when she puts her head into it.

Lucifer: I know.... I just wish I knew how to help. But all my ideas seem to have an error about them. I just don't know how to help her here.

Todoroki: Maybe we just need to boost her up when possible. You already do that a fair amount, but after this, I think she may feel better towards herself.

Lucifer: You got a point. I think it'll work. We just act like, back ups in a dance.

Todoroki: You know Lucifer, you really are a good partner for her. You care a lot more than most would, very respectable.

Lucifer: I wouldn't say I'm a good one, I'm just a partner. I mean I can barely remember myself, who's to say something won't make me relapse even worse than before. What if.... I don't remember her and hurt her...

Todoroki placed his hand on Lucifer's shoulder as the animatronic just stared at the ground.

Todoroki: I'll make sure that you don't. As someone who's been through something similar, I'd be more than happy to help you out and get through these.

Lucifer: Thank you Todoroki. I'll remember that, nowadays, I have a very good memory.

Todoroki: I'll hold you to it. Now you better catch up with her, she'll be wanting to be with you some.

Lucifer: Most likely, thanks again Todoroki, I'll see you soon!

Lucifer soon found Momo with Iida near the door to the Viewing Room.

Lucifer: Momo!

Momo: Lucifer!

She quickly ran towards him as he caught up at the door. She leapt into his arms and he started spinning her around as she began to pepper him with kisses like earlier.

Iida: Yaoyorozu and Avos, I have to advise you don't do that! It's against school regulations!

Momo stopped as Lucifer felt his head roll, his face coated with a blush and faint lip marks.

Momo: Sorry Iida, just can't help being in love!

Iida: I... Do suppose that's true. But do come on, we ought to see the rest of the matches.

Lucifer felt his bearings return, the blush still heavy on him.

Lucifer: Woo.... Yeah, we better see the rest of those.