Chapter 6 - Unforseen Consequences

(Third Person POV)

Monday had come quicker than expected. Lucifer and Momo had both started walking to school together and enjoyed starting the day, despite Lucifer always being groggy due to his human parts not be as active as his animatronics when starting up.

"It's why I drink Coffee in the mornings. Wakes up my other side then I can officially call myself awake." Lucifer explains. "Must be tough though. Having to be that sluggish in the mornings and use caffeine to start you up." Momo replies, "That can be dangerous you know. I've read stories about people who drink coffee too much and die because of it!" Lucifer laughs, "Trust me I'm not dying. That happens to people who drink like 12 cups a day. I only have one a day. That's really nothing but a pick-me-up."

Momo just giggles at him and they continue their walk until they get into the Schoolyard. Lucifer starts to keep to himself as Momo cheerfully greets anyone who says hello. They get to the classroom and make their seats. Momo starts writing as Lucifer tips his hat down and starts nodding off. Unbeknownst to him, almost 10 minutes had passed and Midnight had entered the room and was ready to start her class.

"Contrary to popular belief, some people can be awake at this time of day!" She shouts and tosses a pencil, clocking Lucifer making him jolt.

"Yah! What?!" Everyone starts laughing as Lucifer turns a shade of red. "Glad to see you're willing to participate, Mr. Avos." Midnight teases, a smirk hitting her face. "Sorry... Ma'am. Didn't mean to offend you, just sluggish is all." Lucifer groans. "Maybe you should try sleeping more instead of other activities." She jeers. Lucifer blushes darker. "Well no need to be embarrassed... We all get tired sometimes. Just make sure to pay special attention here, ok?" Midnight winks. "Uh... Y-y-yes ma'am..."

After the class was over and everyone was leaving, Midnight quickly stopped Lucifer. "Just go, I'll catch up." "Ok, see you in a minute" Momo responds, leaving Lucifer and Midnight alone. "You know... I just love a newbie. You my dear, are just a prime example of new blood." Midnight coos as she circles him in his seat. "N-new blood?" He stutters. "Oh yes. See, I know you don't know a lot about me but, I love to have a toy around. And right now, you look like the perfect one. You can take a hit clearly, given those animatronics of yours. You're a shy type so you can easily be put in you're place. You are basically made to be my toy. A toy, im thoroughly going to enjoy playing with." Midnight explains as she saunters around and eventually sits in front of him on the desk. "All I need, is you to say yes. And I can make all those worries and sluggish spells, disappear." She says seductively as she places her hands on his knees. "So, Lucifer, what's it gonna be? Are you in? Or out?" "I.... I-I-I appreciate the o-o-offer, but I can't. Its against my current position and morality!" Lucifer responds. "Oh come onnnnn," Midnight pleads. "Just some fun, I know you want it. You want to be my little to be my little toy. You want me to flash you around and treat you like the submissive little toy you are!" "I can't! My system wont let me!" Lucifer shouts again. "I'm sorry, I am, but I cant do those kind of things... I'm sure most boys would but my brain and my coding is telling me otherwise."

Midnight sighs heavily, she didn't think the talk would turn out this way. "Well, that's a shame. However, don't think I'm going to give up. I choose someone to toy with every year, I think you might be that toy until you leave this school. So while I may not have you now, I will keep the offer open." She says coyly. She plants her hands on his chest and whispers, "Just remember you'll be in my thoughts and I'll be in yours." She plants a kiss on his cheek and stands him up. "Now off to your next class, you're going to be late." Midnight pushes him to the door and opens it and just before pushing him out, "Also, keep working out, I like a strong body under me." She slams the door leaving Lucifer alone in the hall.

All he can do is gulp and simply carry on. After making it to class late, he knew he was in for it now. "Mr. Avos, any particular reason as to why you are late to my class?" Aizawa asks monotonously. "I was uh... Held up by a teacher, they needed help and I jumped in." He lies. "Well sometimes its best to not jump in where you don't belong. Remember that. Now take your seat" Aizawa replies. "Yes sir, sorry sir."

With A Heart of Ruby (Momo X OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara